Lucy Mecklenburgh #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is like groundhog day with the same topics day in day out! I don't know how many times we have heard her say breastfeeding made her re evaluate her workout regime šŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
Why does everything have to be a special event with influencers? She's put 'breakfast date with my favourite boy' also known as... giving your kid breakfast šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Which she does everyday as well!! Itā€™s not like he is at nursery 4 days a week or something!!

Reactions: 5
Hahaha her kids started waking at 5.30am. Welcome to the real world Lucy!! This phase can go on for years. Wonā€™t be so smug then will she with her ā€˜king Romanā€™s still asleepā€™ at 8am stories šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hahaha her kids started waking at 5.30am. Welcome to the real world Lucy!! This phase can go on for years. Wonā€™t be so smug then will she with her ā€˜king Romanā€™s still asleepā€™ at 8am stories šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m sure it will be once or twice with ā€˜teethingā€™ or ā€˜allergiesā€™ before she gets the sleep consultant back in to teach him what Lucy wants

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories are so boring and braggy everyday. Hereā€™s the amaaazing breakfast I cooked my son. Did I mention I breastfed? Ok well done..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ā€œVitamin drops are in his water, it isnā€™t dirty or juiceā€

Oh god forbid you give him juice Lucy šŸ™„šŸ™„

What a sanctimonious mare she is.

Reactions: 15
ā€œVitamin drops are in his water, it isnā€™t dirty or juiceā€

Oh god forbid you give him juice Lucy šŸ™„šŸ™„

What a sanctimonious mare she is.
god I know I hide vitamin drops in milk as they taste rank but milk disguises them ok and my little one doesnā€™t want juice but who cares if someone wants to give their kid juice itā€™s not heroin

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe she's doing another AD for natural cycles in her stories after all the backlash she got from the last one!

• Wow
And that she is still pushing her discount code!!!! Itā€™s not skincare Lucy, literally it could change someoneā€™s whole life, she has no shame!!

• Wow
Her stories are so boring and braggy everyday. Hereā€™s the amaaazing breakfast I cooked my son. Did I mention I breastfed? Ok well done..
Iā€™m pregnant and enjoy food stories for little ones but saw her blending something then mashing it and thought ā€˜no. Absolutely not, duck thatā€™. I donā€™t have the luxury of lots of counter space or a dish washer, ott for me!

Reactions: 1
I swear she asks these questions herself just so she can show off.

Reactions: 3
How arrogant was she with her answer ā€œWhy wouldnā€™t Iā€ when someone asked if she was still breastfeeding. Oh we know Lucy, you tell us every bloody day babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How arrogant was she with her answer ā€œWhy wouldnā€™t Iā€ when someone asked if she was still breastfeeding. Oh we know Lucy, you tell us every bloody day babes!
Itā€™s a fair question though because always said that she was going to feed until Roman was 1. If sheā€™s going to insist on doing the same Q&As every.single.day she needs to expect questions about feeding! All sheā€™s about is feeding so what else are people going to ask her?!

Also Iā€™ve breastfed all 3 of my children but I feel like the way that she talks about it is bordering on formula-shaming. Sheā€™s mentioned formula top ups but the way sheā€™s constantly talking about BREASTfeeding and unnaturally including it in every conversation just makes her look like a show off. What about those of her followers that canā€™t breastfeed?

Reactions: 11
to be fair I think the question was written in a rude way ā€˜why are you still breastfeeding himā€™ like she should have stopped at a certain age however I believe she sent the question in herself to be all ā€˜look at me, Iā€™m NoRmALiSiNG breastfeedingā€™

Reactions: 8
to be fair I think the question was written in a rude way ā€˜why are you still breastfeeding himā€™ like she should have stopped at a certain age however I believe she sent the question in herself to be all ā€˜look at me, Iā€™m NoRmALiSiNG breastfeedingā€™
Ah youā€™re right! I missed the ā€˜whyā€™ I was hungover yesterday when I saw it šŸ˜‚. Yeah I also think she sends herself the questions, sheā€™s obsessed with breastfeeding!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m cracking up that sheā€™s going to use Kate Hayesā€™s boyfriend for her panelling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.