Lucy Mecklenburgh #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little boy's first pair of shoes were from a Start Rite clearance section and they were £25 - for a pair he'll be in for a few months at most! Kids' shoes are the biggest swizz going, and you want what's best for your little one's feet so you end up paying. The ones that do my head in the most are the ones who have little baby Converse on little four-month-olds who can't even sit up, never mind walk 😂
I spent £60 on a pair of start rite shoes when my child started walking. The staff said ‘see you in a month or two for his next measuring’ yea right, he wore them til they fell apart! If you can afford it great, but equally, shoes are shoes. Can he even walk yet? He’s always in a pram or high chair?

Reactions: 3
I’m all for a good renovation of a house.

But the amount they’re doing to this new one makes me wonder why the hell they even bothered buying it in the first place?! She seems to hate everything about it.

I always thought RWL was a joint business with Lucy.
Me too! Thought something might be up this week when she just did a simple story wishing her a happy 50th birthday would have expected more as in the past she can’t gush enough

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the comments on the ad she’s done for contraception she’s just put up? Let’s just say they’re less than positive! I wouldn’t trust one of those apps to stop me getting pregnant!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the comments on the ad she’s done for contraception she’s just put up? Let’s just say they’re less than positive! I wouldn’t trust one of those apps to stop me getting pregnant!
I think its so irresponsible that an influencer is promoting that app- how many people are going to get pregnant not using other methods of birth control!

Reactions: 7
I think its so irresponsible that an influencer is promoting that app- how many people are going to get pregnant not using other methods of birth control!
I agree! It’s not something they should be allowed to advertise, it seems these so called influencers don’t give a tit what they’re advertising as long as the cash is rolling in

Imagine trying to make it sound that easy, just take your temp every day and you’ll be grand. I’m sure people can do and not get pregnant; but not from just nonchalantly taking your temp each morning. Morons

Reactions: 2
It’s actually quite irresponsible- who is Lucy Mecklenburgh to advertise this kind of birth control to her followers some of who might not think before using correctly etc. Make up and skin care fine, but something that could alter someone’s whole live is not something people should be influenced into buying - and fancy having a discount code too.

App can't work that well... Roman was unplanned!!?
I was thinking too 😂

Reactions: 6
Imagine trying to make it sound that easy, just take your temp every day and you’ll be grand. I’m sure people can do and not get pregnant; but not from just nonchalantly taking your temp each morning. Morons
I agree and it’s probably only fairly accurate for those who have regular periods. So many people who follow Lucy blindly might jump on it not realising you have to input accurate data and be careful because sperm can stay in you for up to 5 days 🙄

Reactions: 1
Never posted on this thread before but I can’t believe she’s advertising this, it’s so irresponsible. I remember Natural Cycles used loads of influencers a while ago and one was sensible enough to say no, and tell her followers why she’d turned it down.

Natural cycles are in the comments telling those who fell pregnant using it to contact customer support...what will they do?! Send a cheque to pay for the baby for the next 18 years?!

Yes it might be suitable for tracking your cycles before getting pregnant or if you’re in the group of women who aren’t actively trying nor preventing pregnancy but to promote it as a form of contraception to her audience really isn’t sensible. If her management agreed to her doing this, they need a shake!

Reactions: 7
They’re in the comments also saying about how natural cycles take into account sperm being inside you...all it takes is for the app to be slightly inaccurate all it takes is for you to be a day or 2 off. Why can’t they encourage men to wear a frickin condom ffs. No now its women need to track their cycles and their temp and hope that an app is accurate.

Reactions: 5
Never posted on this thread before but I can’t believe she’s advertising this, it’s so irresponsible. I remember Natural Cycles used loads of influencers a while ago and one was sensible enough to say no, and tell her followers why she’d turned it down.

Natural cycles are in the comments telling those who fell pregnant using it to contact customer support...what will they do?! Send a cheque to pay for the baby for the next 18 years?!

Yes it might be suitable for tracking your cycles before getting pregnant or if you’re in the group of women who aren’t actively trying nor preventing pregnancy but to promote it as a form of contraception to her audience really isn’t sensible. If her management agreed to her doing this, they need a shake!
😂 hello, I’d like my refund money for having a baby. Bet it’s just an excuse for them to tell them what they did wrong to make it not work

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used one of these apps to track my cycle and avoid getting pregnant. Anyone want to guess what happened shortly after? 🤣 I used it properly, followed all instructions, was diligent with it. Until the technology is better I don't think it can claim that high effectiveness. I know two other people who the same has happened to!

Reactions: 9
Don’t you have to take the temperature from your bottom for accuracy 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Exactly - theres a lot of other factors to take into consideration with BBT tracking other than taking your temperature in the morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ So irresponsible

I’m really glad her followers are calling her out over this in the comments. It clearly shows she has no morals or any sense to consider what she does and doesn’t advertise/ pay to show. She doesn’t care - it’s all about the money for her.

This thread has gone really quiet lately. Just goes to show how boring and irrelevant Lucy really is.

• Haha
There's only so many times you can complain about a breastfeeding Q&A before you just start to ignore them entirely 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.