Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I’m so glad they kept it all private until he was better and out of the woods. That’s changed my opinion on Lucy a bit. I really feel for them, stuff like this has always haunted me with my babies, and that’s only imagining/worrying about it. I can’t imagine living it

Reactions: 29

ker87

Created an account purely for the rage I am feeling right now!

shares a video of the poor innocent babies of Ukraine caught up in the attacks then hours later shares a picture of her child’s messy playroom brimming with toys etc with a flag saying “send help”…..help! You need help?!

how absolutely tone deaf can someone be!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

majestic26

VIP Member
God poor Lucy, my blood ran cold at her most recent post. What a horrendous experience that must have been for them all, can't even imagine. Hope Roman is on the mend, sweet little thing 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Disneylover

VIP Member
Nice little family holiday without scarlett 🙄
To be fair, Scarlett will be at school and they’ve taken her away loads of times. With blended families there will always be times when the child/children don’t go somewhere with the family. My husband has two kids (grown up now) we used to take them away a lot but there were times when it was just us and our kids (our kids together). Sometimes they had plans with their Mother etc. Lucy gets on my tits but I don’t see anything wrong with this

Reactions: 22

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Monday, Had an earl grey on Tuesday, potty trained myself on Wednesday, and by Thursday and Friday Saturday, I slept through til Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What an awful thing to have gone through. As much as they are annoying they at least went through it without social media (as most parents would). I can imagine a few who would have been all over socials in the week. Also they've set up a just giving page for COSMIC and donated a hefty amount themselves which is admirable. So glad Roman is on the mend, he is a gorgeous little boy 💙💚

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Emmie81

VIP Member
Wtf is this pic. Hi I have a fortnum hamper. Well fucking done . They’re not exclusive anyone can buy one if they want.

you clearly didn’t read it. I was taking the piss

Im packing for holiday, but instead of the case, here’s my hamper

Lucy - I’m taking my kid to hospital but instead, here’s my Burberry bag

lucy - here’s my 20 week scan in the corner of a picture of my Range Rover steering wheel

what do you mean any peasant can buy a wicker basket from fortnums ? - how dare they deal with anyone other than queenie me 👍🏽 You sound a tad angry at a pissing taking post !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t know about any of you but when I’ve got a migraine I always take a picture of myself in full make up and post it to my Instagram.

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Her latest ad is so funny! Ahh I just love getting in my PJs, reading a book and and lighting a....Glade candle 🤣 not Jo Malone, not Diptyque, not even a NEOM...... Glade!!!

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Why does everything have to be a special event with influencers? She's put 'breakfast date with my favourite boy' also known as... giving your kid breakfast 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19