Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think crop top and crotch shot are two different people - but they both have female significant others.
The one I'm referring to, I scrolled through his old posts (crop top guy) and there are painted toe nail photos and shots taken pointing down and seated (like sat at a desk and looking down) of the crotch and legs. His surname sounds like a nice oaty biscuit, sometimes chocolatey but not always (I personally prefer chocolatey but to each their own!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First post! I see that the mum uniform lady is bringing out leggings but has quoted that they aren’t the same material as LLL’s as that mix is original. So I’m guessing that she isn’t using Kukubird for any LLL leggings now including casuals

338710BA-67A2-4509-86E1-6FC588D88504.jpeg

Absolutely fine apparently! I’m guessing that as Lucy basically launched this business, she probably sees it as an extension of her own

Reactions: 2
someone just posted on how despicable they think “leggings for mums” is. What a way to beat women who don’t or can’t have children. I might have to join in

I think at the beginning she bought stuff from them in bulk and sold at a profit?

Like if you go to the wholesalers and buy tat to sell at the market?
yeah I assumed as much but didn’t think she actually admitted it? I know I had a very early pair of casuals with the label cut off and remember thinking it was odd at the time, didn’t realise others had kukubird on them, noticed when I was sorting through clothes today

The one I'm referring to, I scrolled through his old posts (crop top guy) and there are painted toe nail photos and shots taken pointing down and seated (like sat at a desk and looking down) of the crotch and legs. His surname sounds like a nice oaty biscuit, sometimes chocolatey but not always (I personally prefer chocolatey but to each their own!)
Oh yes I know who you mean. I didn't realise he'd posted crotch shots.
The crotch shot guy I was on about has an unfortunate unibrow and poses like he's in ballet class.

I also prefer the chocolate ones. Out of the fridge 😋

Oh yes I know who you mean. I didn't realise he'd posted crotch shots.
The crotch shot guy I was on about has an unfortunate unibrow and poses like he's in ballet class.

I also prefer the chocolate ones. Out of the fridge 😋
I'll keep an eye out for unibrow man! And ooh, haven't tried them from the fridge but I'm partial to a bit of white chocolate from the fridge so can see it being delicious!

I don’t have children but for some reason this advertising products as if being a mum is your identity and that you can’t take care of yourself once you have kids feels kind of demeaning to mothers IMO ... I know it’s not lockets but let’s face it Lucy thinks she owns this women’s business too

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ugh that advert for the “mum leggings” is so depressing. Just because you’re a mum doesn’t mean you don’t need to wash your clothes! And if you have a young baby, milky sick will show up on them anyway.
I am a mum but it’s only one part of me. I’m many other things- partner, aunt, niece, friend, daughter, employee etc

Reactions: 5
I don’t have children but for some reason this advertising products as if being a mum is your identity and that you can’t take care of yourself once you have kids feels kind of demeaning to mothers IMO ... I know it’s not lockets but let’s face it Lucy thinks she owns this women’s business too
Yessss exactly this! I am a mum and wouldn’t be seen dead in a jumper saying ‘mother’ on it!!!!! It’s like ‘oh now you’re a mum you can’t wear normal clothes as you lost your identity as soon as your baby was born, so here’s some pyjama type clothes for you to wear so you can fit in and be part of a huge stereotype!!’ It’s ridiculous!! And where is the dad uniform?! Oh that’s right men don’t lose their identity when they become a parent. It’s completely sexist!!!

What's that about not washing them? I do about 4 loads a day I think I can manage to wash a pair of leggings.

What's that about not washing them? I do about 4 loads a day I think I can manage to wash a pair of leggings.
Yes! And I'm quite lax with washing things like jeans, baggy harem pants and coats but leggings get right up and around your foof! They need to be washed regularly!

Reactions: 4
Remember the young girl who was unwell and her mum posted the videos of her? She’s home now and looks like Lucy sent her a present. Just seen her photo on another page that sells vintage clothes. I’m not sure but it looks like her mum has been sending this girls photo and story to these businesses in the hope of getting freebies? Don’t get me wrong she’s very unwell and it must be awful but if the mum is scouting for free stuff that is so shameful!

Also just had a look back through the LLL page and there are so many posts about this girls illness by the mum, it makes me uncomfortable that people do this
That's just made me think of this https://www.biography.com/news/gypsy-rose-blanchard-mother-dee-dee-murder

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.