Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lilyloves I see she deleted your comment and closed down the thread šŸ¤£
She really doesn't like anything that challenges her does she? If she had nothing to worry about, this would have been the perfect opportunity for her to put the record straight. Now she just looks guilty

"Right itā€™s bath time to ease these soaking legs, a small glass of fizz and Iā€™m ready to chill. Feeling regretful I didnā€™t just take a break sooner as I needed it so bad - but now Iā€™m here and my Mr joins me tomorrow "

Really???? You do nothing BUT have breaks, self centred doesn't even begin to cover it! And I'm sorry but she looks like a satsuma

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She really doesn't like anything that challenges her does she? If she had nothing to worry about, this would have been the perfect opportunity for her to put the record straight. Now she just looks guilty

"Right itā€™s bath time to ease these soaking legs, a small glass of fizz and Iā€™m ready to chill. Feeling regretful I didnā€™t just take a break sooner as I needed it so bad - but now Iā€™m here and my Mr joins me tomorrow "

Really???? You do nothing BUT have breaks, self centred doesn't even begin to cover it! And I'm sorry but she looks like a satsuma
They look really see through around the crotch area šŸ˜

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I just came here to post about that!!! That poor girl being exposed to tens of thousands of strangers whilst she is obviously very unwell. I donā€™t understand the mentality of these people sometimes. Itā€™s uncomfortable to be witness to some very personal things.
So sad to see her so sick. Really doesnā€™t need broadcasting on a leggings page.

Reactions: 2
actually spotted a "locket" at shops near me today (never seen one before round my way) she was probably about 50 years old wear jungle themed casuals some bright coat and a lucy locket bobble hat!! šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If in doubt, argue with your customers! How dare they assume that buying the same pattern on two different items that they will at least match in colours!

Anyway, thatā€™s them put int their place.....
Sheā€™s unreal!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone read the embarrassing things that have happened to you thread ? dont judge me I have insomnia and Iā€™d run out of stuff to do last nightšŸ˜† Anyhow amongst the gamut of I fell over and flashed my knickers predictability there was a women sharing about the time she hooked up on tinder with a random bloke and ended up at A&E the next day after rough anal ... oh and she took her kids with her to the hospital. Iā€™m no prude but FFS šŸ˜³ !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Off to read this thread cause Iā€™m a nosey bugger

EEF8F6B4-C67A-471A-ADFC-3E19BB0F1E62.jpeg

Jeez theyā€™re all the same person!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
First post here... Was taken in by lockets and then saw the light? I miss my dinosaur leggings but have gone to plain black decathlon leggings as so much more cost effective! Thought I was going mad that it just didn't seem right...

Ahhhh can't believe she's still pulling the Gousto code trick. At least she has started to put at the bottom that she gets something for sharing the code. And it's double referral bonus Weekend again (me and my partner do Guosto, so we get the notification!). I left the group as I pointed out (via pm) that she was putting herself at risk as an influencer that she wasn't disclosing kick-backs properly if at all and I always noticed it was around the double referral time... I got a "awww, no, it's not my fault I didn't know and it tells people when they sign up"... And I left the group because I couldn't deal with the drama or the lack of morals.

Last edited:
First post here... Was taken in by lockets and then saw the light? I miss my dinosaur leggings but have gone to plain black decathlon leggings as so much more cost effective! Thought I was going mad that it just didn't seem right...

Ahhhh can't believe she's still pulling the Gousto code trick. At least she has started to put at the bottom that she gets something for sharing the code. And it's double referral bonus Weekend again (me and my partner do Guosto, so we get the notification!). I left the group as I pointed out (via pm) that she was putting herself at risk as an influencer that she wasn't disclosing kick-backs properly if at all and I always noticed it was around the double referral time... I got a "awww, no, it's not my fault I didn't know and it tells people when they sign up"... And I left the group because I couldn't deal with the drama or the lack of morals.
If youā€™ve got a code to share, let me know! Iā€™m tempted to give it a try but would rather the bonus go to someone that isnā€™t an ā€œinfluencerā€!

Didnt know if was double referral weekend.... off to try and get people to use my code!

What really fucks me off about her posting it is that she always insists on no links from anyone else bleeping hypocrite

Is there no low that some members of that group will stoop to for attention?
Embarrassing stories, pictures of seriously ill children, sharing personal details including pictures of kids in school uniform with badge visible.
Some people are very naive.

Reactions: 5
Didnt know if was double referral weekend.... off to try and get people to use my code!

What really fucks me off about her posting it is that she always insists on no links from anyone else bleeping hypocrite
Iā€™d be interested in a code ... trying to decide between Gousto and Hello fresh at the moment

I have a code if anyone wants it šŸ˜
Cannot believe she will try anything for money!!
If I conducted my business the way she does, I would have had to shut down by now. Itā€™s insane

Reactions: 4
If youā€™ve got a code to share, let me know! Iā€™m tempted to give it a try but would rather the bonus go to someone that isnā€™t an ā€œinfluencerā€!
I do have a code, but I haven't quite worked out this forum on how to private message.

I'm really glad I found this thread... I thought I was going mad that it was just me that didn't like the business practices and didn't feel quite right... I'm all for businesses making money but I despise constant sales as it just devalues the product.

Everyoneā€™s posting pictures of their free gift hats. So many people complaining that the hats are too small and their kids have stolen them. They look really thin as well.

• Haha
Everyoneā€™s posting pictures of their free gift hats. So many people complaining that the hats are too small and their kids have stolen them. They look really thin as well.
Note that comments have been turned off! I bet there are some really cheesed off people who ordered in good faith that they would get the much hyped wonderful free gift. And here it is, total cr*p! Itā€™s so LLL. Hopefully the penny will drop for some people now.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.