Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£1.97 for the hat but if she’s turning over at volume like she is they may well have been much cheaper of even thrown in for free. bearing in mind she can just put all freebies through as an operating loss too so it’s a win win for her ...

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I thought it was the same bloke 🤣🤣
There’s crop top man who likes to wear nail varnish on his fingers and toes.
Then there’s crotch shot man who constantly posts pictures of his legging legs while “somehow” managing to get a shot of his crotch at the same time. Unibrow and bald/shaved head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s crop top man who likes to wear nail varnish on his fingers and toes.
Then there’s crotch shot man who constantly posts pictures of his legging legs while “somehow” managing to get a shot of his crotch at the same time. Unibrow and bald/shaved head.
I've had the misfortune of seeing crotch shot man at parkrun last year. My Dad and I were tourists at the parkrun at my wedding venue and crotch shot runs there. I can tell you that the photos have nothing on the IRL view 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£22 for these?! They should wear stripy tops, a mask and carry a swag bag!!
I could tell you the wholesale price of that top........and this is pure theft!

£2.20 for the vest and less than a pound for the transfer print. Plus then there will be postage! Wonder where she gets her pricing strategy from?

There will be the inevitable video on how to wear it - maybe back to front will work better (like the leggings) or you maybe have to put one side on first, then the other then give it a good old yank on??

What is it with the admin team posting gormless selfies of themselves??

Rather than watching Zac Efron she could get on with tidying that room up
That woman shows herself shoe horned into a size 8 with the biggest camel toe on earth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I could tell you the wholesale price of that top........and this is pure theft!

£2.20 for the vest and less than a pound for the transfer print. Plus then there will be postage! Wonder where she gets her pricing strategy from?
It’s criminal!

£22 for these?! They should wear stripy tops, a mask and carry a swag bag!!
Ugh I hate the whole ‘mum uniform’ thing. Like now you’re a mum you have to have no identity and stereotype yourself! I’m a mum and you wouldn’t catch me dead in anything with ‘mum’ written on the front of it! I am my own person! I didn’t lose my identity as soon as I gave birth. It’s so demeaning.

Reactions: 6
Ugh I hate the whole ‘mum uniform’ thing. Like now you’re a mum you have to have no identity and stereotype yourself! I’m a mum and you wouldn’t catch me dead in anything with ‘mum’ written on the front of it! I am my own person! I didn’t lose my identity as soon as I gave birth. It’s so demeaning.
Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way...im still me and I also wouldn't be seen dead with something saying mum on the front 🤢. I think its a tad sad if women really think being a mum is the only thing about them. Its only one part of life not your whole identity

I think we all need to take a hard look our selves on here. We are trolls. With nowt better to do than slag someone off. Some of the comments are just personal attacks that no one would dare make to the woman’s face. It’s ok to have a moan but some of us are more obsessed with Lucy than she is herself. I’m leaving now to get on with my own life and not be concerned with someone else’s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are still a active member, last viewed this page an hour ago, has made 5 posts all on this thread! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No @Leggingshey come back! boo hoo
Whhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

And if Lucy was right in front of me I’d have no problem asking her about her profit margins, why they allow some posts on the group and not others and does she not think it’s a little tone deaf to show off the stuff her/her fellas bought and the mini breaks she goes on?

I've just looked on that Kukubird site and am shocked at just how much profit she's making on them! Dying to find a post on them being a bargain etc now so I can comment with some screenshots - probably gonna get banned 😁

I've just looked on that Kukubird site and am shocked at just how much profit she's making on them! Dying to find a post on them being a bargain etc now so I can comment with some screenshots - probably gonna get banned 😁
Personally I’ve no problem with businesses making a profit, and there are more costs involved than just the price of an item. My issue is her a behavior and the general cult like mentality of the group. I’ve looked into the leggings business as a venture and factoring in cost price + vat + website + etc etc I’d have to retail them at about £15 for the casuals too. I guess the difference is I wouldn’t be constantly moaning about my life while making the money that I spend on extravagant £2,000 weeks away ... tbh I’d just be spending it on food for my growing rescue menagerie knowing me

FCA137E4-7221-41DB-85D0-38CB6EDF55F3.jpeg

I wonder what crap this will be ??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry ladies. My husband thinks he is funny. Note not to leave my account open on the laptop

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.