Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it. She has a peloton. She also has an expensive mountain bike. And now he buys her an electric bike?! How many methods of cycling does one person need?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I go off topic and ask if anyone has tried the likes of tikiboo, sturdy etc?

I used to buy LLL and really don’t mind the legging (don’t shoot me!) but can’t stand Lucy and the admin of that group so would rather my money go to a different company but I like designs rather than plain leggings
I really like Tikiboo. I buy the capris as I'm a short arse and they're more like 7/8 length on me. But they're comfy, high waisted and don't budge when I run in them.

Reactions: 3
Sturdy By Design are superb for those looking for an alternative. Far better fit and quality than LLL. I bought one pair of LLL because I liked the print. I can’t wear them as I’m constantly having to pick them out of my arse 🙄 Also, the ankles are really baggy. I know I’m fat but my ankles aren’t the same width as my calves! I should put them on eBay and double my money on them 💵 💵

Reactions: 6
Someone has just posted pics of their daughter after cutting her hair for princess trust. She has put the child’s full name and shown pictures of the child
In her school uniform with her school badge clearly on show! How risky is that?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I got sucked into buying lockets mainly through the £10 lucky box deal things. However that whole group is almost incestuous. The leggings have no consistency...halves up your arse, cutting your belly in two or giving you an epic camel toe. I have a couple of pairs that randomly start smelling if bleach while I'm wearing them and they've been washed several times. She's also a rude cow. I can imagine the type of person she is...she's been there and got the t-shirt...know it all...bunny boiler.

Im sorry I’m just going to say it.
She fucks me off.

For what I can see she’s an arrogant child-woman who overshares everything and what’s everyone to give her attention and kiss her glory hole. She doesn’t come across as someone who works hard - ordering cheap pre-designed leggings from other countries knowing they’re cheap for a reason, just irks me. Just as the sustainability of fast fashion does. She doesn’t design the leggings she doesn’t manufacture them she literally orders to post which is fine but it doesn’t really warrant constant holidays wine gifts for herself and then accepting her followers gifts!!!! She doesn’t accept Klarna but does these non stop offers, she knows what she’s doing hence why the group is so cult-ish. I bet she’s rubbing her greedy hands with glee. I’d have more respect for her if she hired a UK based illustrator to make designs. Use UK manufacturing, offer a recycling scheme/discount thingy and stop ordering landfill tat aka ‘gifts’ to bribe the cult more.
Oh but if she did that, she’d have to pay more than £2.50 for a pair of them

I have a few pairs of Tikiboo that I really like, had a problem with the zip pocket on a pair of their shorts and they just send me another pair no problem and let me keep the original pair. I believe Sturdy by Design are decent too but haven't tried them yet
Tikiboo are 100% better quality. Still made in Pakistan but the business practices here are better. LLL give a huge camel toe

I got sucked into buying lockets mainly through the £10 lucky box deal things. However that whole group is almost incestuous. The leggings have no consistency...halves up your arse, cutting your belly in two or giving you an epic camel toe. I have a couple of pairs that randomly start smelling if bleach while I'm wearing them and they've been washed several times. She's also a rude cow. I can imagine the type of person she is...she's been there and got the t-shirt...know it all...bunny boiler.
I was buying loads of them at one point with all her deals and stuff but they don’t fit right. Some are nice designs but they smell funny and also they downgraded the bags to these really cheap and nasty ones and they still had the stickers on with Chinese writing! Cheap tit!

Last edited:
Has anyone bought any leggings from Kukubird? Are they good quality and fit? Does their owner whine constantly and act like a small child?

• Haha
Has anyone bought any leggings from Kukubird? Are they good quality and fit? Does their owner whine constantly and act like a small child?
I got a free pair from kukubird when they were giving them away and you only paid shipping. I find them very comfortable and most importantly for me they stay up and dont have to be hoiked up while I'm running, staying put is a big must for me while excercising, I honestly would buy more.

And I got an email from the owner thanking me for my business. The fan club page on fb is a bit locket esque but I just unfollowed it. Only joined to get free leggings 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I got a free pair from kukubird when they were giving them away and you only paid shipping. I find them very comfortable and most importantly for me they stay up and dont have to be hoiked up while I'm running, staying put is a big must for me while excercising, I honestly would buy more.

And I got an email from the owner thanking me for my business. The fan club page on fb is a bit locket esque but I just unfollowed it. Only joined to get free leggings 😅
I'm intrigued by Kukubird - are they more like the active wear o'r lounge wear?

Someone has just posted pics of their daughter after cutting her hair for princess trust. She has put the child’s full name and shown pictures of the child
In her school uniform with her school badge clearly on show! How risky is that?!
I was so tempted to comment on that post. Made me so uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
I saved up for my LLL (I bought casuals and actives in the pawprint and bones design). My husband and I aren't working so it was a treat for me but I promptly sold them after wearing them just the once which I was really annoyed about because everyone had been raving about them and I loved the design but not enough to have them sitting in a cupboard. I now buy Be Your Happy Place, Kizzy Leggings, Funky Fit leggings and LAP Activewear (they do outlet stuff for £20 now). Some of them aren't quite as sturdy so they're OK for light exercise and daily wear but much better quality and value for money than LLL. The only thing I have from her now is a t-shirt that a friend bought me and a neck warmer. I will never buy from her again because her attitude stinks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.