Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ...why ? I don’t understand buying something because you’ll get something of unknown value for free 🙄 I do actually like the leggings but the group is disturbing...
It's madness isn't it? The freebies are always crap as well

Reactions: 2
Kukubird is where Lucy gets her leggings, lounge etc made. Some patterns are stock Kukubird patterns. Anyone can go to Kukubird, open a wholesale account and have their products made with your name and on labels and for a higher order have your name on the product. Casuals are £3.30 each if ordered in batches of 25 and that comes with your company name on the label. All manufactured at same Chinese factory.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Kukubird is where Lucy gets her leggings, lounge etc made. Some patterns are stock Kukubird patterns. Anyone can go to Kukubird, open a wholesale account and have their products made with your name and on labels and for a higher order have your name on the product. Casuals are £3.30 each if ordered in batches of 25 and that comes with your company name on the label. All manufactured at same Chinese factory.
I’ve just looked at KuKubird. All the designs are the same as LLL! Are these what she buys then puts her label in??? Are the materials exactly the same???

Reactions: 1
Yeh. Same material. If you buy Kukubird casuals or lounge wear you are getting the same thing. Not sure where her actives come from. Maybe same place. Kukubird is a partner /manufacturer for kids of these leggings companies. You can go on patternbank and buy a pattern with a license to reprint unlimited garments etc for £100 or £250 and buy the rights to it too. Send it to Kukubird and they will print that pattern for you with your name on it and charge £3.30 per pair as long as you order 50 in one size. So you do t have to use their patterns. If there are a pair of casuals or lounge on LLL though that you like you may aswell check Kukubird to se if it is one of their stock patterns and get it much cheaper. If you are buying Kukubird and saying the quality and fit are better than LLL that is just a placebo. They are the same thing

Yeh. Same material. If you buy Kukubird casuals or lounge wear you are getting the same thing. Not sure where her actives come from. Maybe same place. Kukubird is a partner /manufacturer for kids of these leggings companies. You can go on patternbank and buy a pattern with a license to reprint unlimited garments etc for £100 or £250 and buy the rights to it too. Send it to Kukubird and they will print that pattern for you with your name on it and charge £3.30 per pair as long as you order 50 in one size. So you do t have to use their patterns. If there are a pair of casuals or lounge on LLL though that you like you may aswell check Kukubird to se if it is one of their stock patterns and get it much cheaper. If you are buying Kukubird and saying the quality and fit are better than LLL that is just a placebo. They are the same thing
Interesting. I looked on kukubird and some of the designs are the nicer old LLL ones. And they are cheaper!

I saw on one of the swap groups that Queen Lucy has forbidden anyone to tell what their free gift is...

A little bit of a spoilt madam perhaps? Control freak maybe?
How about dictatorial?

• Haha
I saw on one of the swap groups that Queen Lucy has forbidden anyone to tell what their free gift is...

A little bit of a spoilt madam perhaps? Control freak maybe?
How about dictatorial?
Probably because it's a load of rubbish and people will be annoyed that they've fallen for it 😁

• Haha
I remember Lucy going nuts about LAP copying her a few years ago!
Except that LAP quality is much better than hers

Hasn't she claimed recently that she has an in-house designer now or something?

7D2BC3B4-BA42-477C-BB8F-C508AEC468CF.png

Or just because she’s a money grabber? So many other business’s use BLC without complaining

Reactions: 5
Except that LAP quality is much better than hers

Hasn't she claimed recently that she has an in-house designer now or something?

apparently hers are copy righted now so now one else can use the prints

• Wow
  • Haha
The hair dye, glasses, outdoor baths and multiple bikes won’t buy themselves!

• Haha
how tacky does this new jumper look..... the printed name doesn't even look right 🙄
It's just....a hoody?? I mean It's fine, but I bet she'll be charging loads for it and her followers will be frothing at the crotch for it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.