Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still doesn't know the difference between there and their...

Also, she still has no decorum or humbleness - look at her pages showing off her big holiday next week, when lots of other people won't have the funds for anything.

I unfollowed her FB page but forgot about Instagram and that was the first thing came up when I opened it!!

Reactions: 4
she will do anything to get her minions to buy her leggings! funny how she puts out this offer after all the moaning about sizing on her page....... bet it's a crappy keyring or bracelet šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I just came to
Post this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™ve just remembered months ago I bought a pair of size 18s and they sent me an 8. I emailed and one of the minions (ā€œstaffā€) argues blacks blue with me that Iā€™d ordered an 8. It took me 6 or 7 emails for her to back down and agree I HAD ordered an 18 as I usually do and agree to send a replacement. I had to send back the wrong ones at my cost and she was SSOOOO rude and unprofessional it was unbelievable.
I havenā€™t ordered since and I keep getting all these ā€œcome back!ā€ Standard emails šŸ˜¬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I just came to
Post this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™ve just remembered months ago I bought a pair of size 18s and they sent me an 8. I emailed and one of the minions (ā€œstaffā€) argues blacks blue with me that Iā€™d ordered an 8. It took me 6 or 7 emails for her to back down and agree I HAD ordered an 18 as I usually do and agree to send a replacement. I had to send back the wrong ones at my cost and she was SSOOOO rude and unprofessional it was unbelievable.
I havenā€™t ordered since and I keep getting all these ā€œcome back!ā€ Standard emails šŸ˜¬

I've seen a few people on the group have this issue! wonder if they are mostly from a mix up by them and not the buyer! as why would you not put the correct size in when ordering? terrible

love this comment someone has left on the post, it's so true

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've seen a few people on the group have this issue! wonder if they are mostly from a mix up by them and not the buyer! as why would you not put the correct size in when ordering? terrible

love this comment someone has left on the post, it's so true
And there she is booking her week away. And all these people who canā€™t afford leggings saying she deserves a relax etc! Donā€™t they realise they are funding this extravagant lifestyle?! The woman does nothing but cry, go on her expensive peloton, take thumbs up selfies, eat, watch Disney plus, cry a bit more, have a small breakdown and drink Prosecco!!!!

Reactions: 6
And there she is booking her week away. And all these people who canā€™t afford leggings saying she deserves a relax etc! Donā€™t they realise they are funding this extravagant lifestyle?! The woman does nothing but cry, go on her expensive peloton, take thumbs up selfies, eat, watch Disney plus, cry a bit more, have a small breakdown and drink Prosecco!!!!

what would she do if everyone woke up to her bullshit lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she doesn't live in the real world that's for sure!

Reactions: 2
Im sorry Iā€™m just going to say it.
She fucks me off.

For what I can see sheā€™s an arrogant child-woman who overshares everything and whatā€™s everyone to give her attention and kiss her glory hole. She doesnā€™t come across as someone who works hard - ordering cheap pre-designed leggings from other countries knowing theyā€™re cheap for a reason, just irks me. Just as the sustainability of fast fashion does. She doesnā€™t design the leggings she doesnā€™t manufacture them she literally orders to post which is fine but it doesnā€™t really warrant constant holidays wine gifts for herself and then accepting her followers gifts!!!! She doesnā€™t accept Klarna but does these non stop offers, she knows what sheā€™s doing hence why the group is so cult-ish. I bet sheā€™s rubbing her greedy hands with glee. Iā€™d have more respect for her if she hired a UK based illustrator to make designs. Use UK manufacturing, offer a recycling scheme/discount thingy and stop ordering landfill tat aka ā€˜giftsā€™ to bribe the cult more.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So much about the whole LLL things annoys me;
-they are squat proof as long as you wear nude underwear, so they're not really are they!
-telling people to wear panty liners to stop the camel toe, WTF is that about?
-the million sob stories because it's a 'safe' group, only 38,000+people to see it
-the naff free gifts that people fall for, buying stuff they don't want/can afford just to get some landfill junk
-and finally how everyone fawns over Lucy like some Mother Theresa hero who works sooo hard when it reality she's just a greedy money grabber with no care for her cult followers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can I go off topic and ask if anyone has tried the likes of tikiboo, sturdy etc?

I used to buy LLL and really donā€™t mind the legging (donā€™t shoot me!) but canā€™t stand Lucy and the admin of that group so would rather my money go to a different company but I like designs rather than plain leggings

Can I go off topic and ask if anyone has tried the likes of tikiboo, sturdy etc?

I used to buy LLL and really donā€™t mind the legging (donā€™t shoot me!) but canā€™t stand Lucy and the admin of that group so would rather my money go to a different company but I like designs rather than plain leggings
Iā€™d be interested in hearing if anyone else has tried others. I like the leggings. They are perfect for my bounce classes as they donā€™t budge BUT I donā€™t want to line her pockets any more!!! I havenā€™t ordered anything for ages as the designs arenā€™t as nice as they used to be. They are getting too childish and tacky in my opinion.

So much about the whole LLL things annoys me;
-they are squat proof as long as you wear nude underwear, so they're not really are they!
-telling people to wear panty liners to stop the camel toe, WTF is that about?
-the million sob stories because it's a 'safe' group, only 38,000+people to see it
-the naff free gifts that people fall for, buying stuff they don't want/can afford just to get some landfill junk
-and finally how everyone fawns over Lucy like some Mother Theresa hero who works sooo hard when it reality she's just a greedy money grabber with no care for her cult followers
Yes this!!!!!!!! Why do they see her as a Saint?! SHE ORDERS AND POSTS LEGGINGS OUT FOR A LIVING!!! These people need to get a grip!!!!

• Heart
Long time lurker! Iā€™m facinated at what her ā€œmisterā€ does as a job?! He is always splashing out on veeeeery expensive gifts ā€œjust becauseā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I have a few pairs of Tikiboo that I really like, had a problem with the zip pocket on a pair of their shorts and they just send me another pair no problem and let me keep the original pair. I believe Sturdy by Design are decent too but haven't tried them yet

be your happy place and funky fit have good reviews and are around the same price range, I've ordered casuals from both companies and have been happy with them they are more comfortable than LLL they do actives as well but I've not tried these.

oh look another post about look what I've got...... bloody hell she is like a spoilt brat!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
be your happy place and funky fit have good reviews and are around the same price range, I've ordered casuals from both companies and have been happy with them they are more comfortable than LLL they do actives as well but I've not tried these.

oh look another post about look what I've got...... bloody hell she is like a spoilt brat!
Why does she have to brag?
Why canā€™t she just be humble. Why is her mister buying her so many presents.. Iā€™d be a bit suspish, here and there yes... but it seems constant šŸ¤”

Why does she have to brag?
Why canā€™t she just be humble. Why is her mister buying her so many presents.. Iā€™d be a bit suspish, here and there yes... but it seems constant šŸ¤”

it is constant isnt ot plus he works away šŸ¤”alot.... i would be a suspicious..... but she just sees it as oh he treats me because I've been so down lately.........

it is constant isnt ot plus he works away šŸ¤”alot.... i would be a suspicious..... but she just sees it as oh he treats me because I've been so down lately.........
He must be loaded!!! Just goes towards her spoilt girl image I guess!!

Maybe its time she saw a Dr if she's that low all the time...shes gunna bankrupt him otherwise šŸ¤£

• Haha
Ugh her gurning face drives me mad. She is leeching off vulnerable people who think theyā€™re her friend

• Haha
I thought it was something security/military, but as ever, duck knows what's going on

Reactions: 1
Tikiboo are much better quality and they donā€™t treat their customers like itā€™s a cult, they donā€™t guilt you in to buying and they donā€™t send you stuff to put in the landfill.

I ordered a pair of LLL leggings a year or so ago and got a ā€œsnap bandā€ in the package. Iā€™m not part of the cult so I was like ā€œwtf...ā€ and in the bin it went

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.