Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s gone back to blonde and no longer looks like Linda from “Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously how can she not understand what she did wrong? You posted a photo to yes a private closed group but filled with 1000s of random people and you dont know who knows your daughter 🙈 the post your daughter didnt want online just yet but you went ahead and did it anyway. Once things are posted online they are near damn impossible to delete like they never existed 🙈 im surprised her daughter still has no idea what her mum did tbh

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Seriously how can she not understand what she did wrong? You posted a photo to yes a private closed group but filled with 1000s of random people and you dont know who knows your daughter 🙈 the post your daughter didnt want online just yet but you went ahead and did it anyway. Once things are posted online they are near damn impossible to delete like they never existed 🙈 im surprised her daughter still has no idea what her mum did tbh
Stupid woman...and she managed to get in the 'feeling so low' like nobody else has been suffering through all this. Give your head a wobble you silly mare

Reactions: 6
The entitlement of that grandma is staggering. Her daughter clearly had serious complications after birth and asked her to wait before posting pics.
It’s much worse than sharing it on her own page as now thousands of strangers have seen the pic.
Admin shouldn’t have allowed it up in the first place. I think it’s very odd the things they allow to be posted in the group.

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed but my daughter tells me the woman from th baby photo last night was complaining her post got removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I unfollowed but my daughter tells me the woman from th baby photo last night was complaining her post got removed.
Yes there is a screenshot further up the thread. I can’t believe she thought it was ok and couldn’t understand why not!!!!!!

Bloody hell, that page is like misery Top Trumps. 😱
Yep. It should change its name to the tit life competition group. People keep saying ‘this group is a safe space’ how is a group with 35k strangers safe space?!?! Has every single person been vetted and are who they say they are?! I doubt that 100%!

Reactions: 5
This filled me with rage - as did Queen Lucy’s comments about how admin didn’t notice the bit that said that her daughter asked her not to share., and that it was deleted because admin didn’t want to be refereeing all evening. Bull, you just didn’t expect someone with a backbone to call the woman out, and to start a debate!

This filled me with rage - as did Queen Lucy’s comments about how admin didn’t notice the bit that said that her daughter asked her not to share., and that it was deleted because admin didn’t want to be refereeing all evening. Bull, you just didn’t expect someone with a backbone to call the woman out, and to start a debate!
THIS!!! how the hell could they not of noticed that part in the post?! Are you kidding me?! 🙈😂 what's the point in reviewing a post if you aint going to bother proof reading it before you allow it to be posted! Absolute joke! And all lucy has done is go on about how they didn't want the post to basically ruin admins Saturday night 🙄🙄 god forbid anyone should mess that up 😐🙄🙄😑

tit is going down on the buy and sale page - people fuming about the quality of the leggings and the sizes of the new Christmas ones - they’ve had a standard reply back when they’ve emailed to complain. The photos show that the Christmas ones are clearly smaller than the usual ones, and there’s loads of proof in the photos! So they’re trying to get everyone to email and complain so that it’s acknowledged. And then someone says “do you think this would have backlash on the main page?” (Or words to that effect) to which someone replies “the post would never get approved” - some people are seeing the light!

Reactions: 9
tit is going down on the buy and sale page - people fuming about the quality of the leggings and the sizes of the new Christmas ones - they’ve had a standard reply back when they’ve emailed to complain. The photos show that the Christmas ones are clearly smaller than the usual ones, and there’s loads of proof in the photos! So they’re trying to get everyone to email and complain so that it’s acknowledged. And then someone says “do you think this would have backlash on the main page?” (Or words to that effect) to which someone replies “the post would never get approved” - some people are seeing the light!
They should post it on the page reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.