Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I left the group in the end. I was in it from very early on in the company launching.
I bought the monthly secret boxes etc.
I feel much better since I left.
The leggings aren't a patch on tikiboo.

Reactions: 3
This annoys me far more than it should do 🤦🏻🤦🏻😂. She’s always saying how they’re having a takeaway, she’s having a bath, she’s eating her way through a crate of cakes. It all sounds a bit self indulgent. No wonder all her fans spout on about their problems and crave sympathy and pep talks. Just have some grace and dignity and have a quiet night. Not tell everyone about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
apparently it happens with her knickers on 🤮🤮 just goes to show how much their leggings give you camel toe 😂😂😂

• Sick
This annoys me far more than it should do 🤦🏻🤦🏻😂. She’s always saying how they’re having a takeaway, she’s having a bath, she’s eating her way through a crate of cakes. It all sounds a bit self indulgent. No wonder all her fans spout on about their problems and crave sympathy and pep talks. Just have some grace and dignity and have a quiet night. Not tell everyone about it.
Awww diddums!! You want to make your thousands you have to put the time in. How messed up is it though - you pay her money to buy her products, she makes a profit, but then she makes everyone feel sorry for her. She should be thanking her customers not the other way round!! This is how Charles Manson probably got started!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Assuming that woman isn’t exaggerating and she has £15 per week, £1,200 is 80 weeks of money.
I know she can spend it how she likes but that makes me feel a bit ill.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
that mum that is always sharing pictures of her boys must of put a post up earlier about her sons issues earlier and now has put a post up with yet more pics saying oh I thought you would like to see him now 🙄 bloody hell I think at this point I would recognise him more than my own kids if I saw him walking down the street how much she posts pics of him on there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
that mum that is always sharing pictures of her boys must of put a post up earlier about her sons issues earlier and now has put a post up with yet more pics saying oh I thought you would like to see him now 🙄 bloody hell I think at this point I would recognise him more than my own kids if I saw him walking down the street how much she posts pics of him on there 😂😂😂😂
I know exactly the woman you mean and I would also recognise her children if I saw them in the street! There could be anyone in that group lurking, it’s easy to make a fake Facebook profile and I’m sure there are people in there who aren’t who they say.

Reactions: 5
I know exactly the woman you mean and I would also recognise her children if I saw them in the street! There could be anyone in that group lurking, it’s easy to make a fake Facebook profile and I’m sure there are people in there who aren’t who they say.

I agree, don't understand how she can share pictures of her children on groups like that! specailly in their school uniform too 😡 don't think people realise how much danger they could potentially put their child in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.