Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to post this! Ridiculous. She doesn't want people connecting outside of the group is all it is! There are so many LL swap or sell pages on the go, you'd be mad to buy off the site when they're selling them on the other pages.

And there are no sob stories there either!! Saying that, I HAVE bought some off her, but the casuals are starting to wear through (probably more to do with my chub rub than a reflection on their product mind you 😱)

I just hate the whole dictatorial tone when she posts. And others creaming themselves when she replies. 🙄
I didn’t see the post about no giveaways. I’ve seen plenty of sob stories today 😂 basically people wanting all the love because they suffer from every MH issue going! I’ve said it once I’ll say it again - that page is a tit life competition 😂

Reactions: 3
I just came to post this! Ridiculous. She doesn't want people connecting outside of the group is all it is! There are so many LL swap or sell pages on the go, you'd be mad to buy off the site when they're selling them on the other pages.

And there are no sob stories there either!! Saying that, I HAVE bought some off her, but the casuals are starting to wear through (probably more to do with my chub rub than a reflection on their product mind you 😱)

I just hate the whole dictatorial tone when she posts. And others creaming themselves when she replies. 🙄
the old style casuals where so much better than the new, I've only got one pair of the new style and they are getting worn between the legs and I've not worn them much, plus the waist band has been so itchy! I prefer funky fit and be your happy place now they both do a nice thick waist band and are more comfortable

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see the post about no giveaways. I’ve seen plenty of sob stories today 😂 basically people wanting all the love because they suffer from every MH issue going! I’ve said it once I’ll say it again - that page is a tit life competition 😂
I’m heartbroken that there’s no more giveaways as my great great great great grandad was stung by a bee once and a cheap dinosaur pen would really cheer him up 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m heartbroken that there’s no more giveaways as my great great great great grandad was stung by a bee once and a cheap dinosaur pen would really cheer him up 😉
Hahahaha oh love it!!!!!! That’s worth a freebie surely?!

the old style casuals where so much better than the new, I've only got one pair of the new style and they are getting worn between the legs and I've not worn them much, plus the waist band has been so itchy! I prefer funky fit and be your happy place now they both do a nice thick waist band and are more comfortable
I find the waist band on the newer casuals not as good as the old ones either. I’m a size 10 so order size 1 which is 8-14 and I find sometimes it digs into me when I’m sitting down on my newer pairs as the elastic is a lot harder. Darent complain or I’ll be chased out of town and burnt at the stake!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah She could have worded it so much better to be inclusive of everyone like that she wanted a range of sizes so she could show what the leggings look like on everyone but the way she came across so rude about it just put me right off haha
She has no tact whatsoever

so no more give aways on the cult page........ probably because her sales are down at the moment she can't have people getting some for free from her page can she... 🙄
That's bull as well, she doesn't lose out on the giveaways, she can write it off against her tax...that's why she gives away £1000 every year to a new scam I mean 'business'
It really annoys me that she acts like a free delivery code is such a bargain?! Most brands these days offer free delivery over a certain price as a permanent offer and you can use it along with other discount codes. Always get the impression she’s such a money grabber 🙃
Agreed, she really is but then she has to maintain her 'lifestyle'

is there anything people won't ask on that group 🤢😂😂😂
Oh my god!!! Why just why?!?!? 🤢 that person has confessed to thousands of STRANGERS that she has a sweaty fanny!!!!!! What is wrong with people?!?! Ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bloody funny though!!!!!!

Chill out lucy ffs
This is why I was so glad I found this group - crap like this! Paranoid much?! I couldn’t find the post but I bet the sheep jumped to her defence as well?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Urrrrgh re. Sweaty fanny.
Some pillocks on there seem to think it’s a small friendly group. There’s currently 37,000 people in the group. That’s more than the capacity of half the stadiums in the premier league!
Why don’t you stroll onto the pitch at half time and announce youve got fanny issues and need help (pre Covid of course).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why not just say “thanks for the feedback, I have taken note” rather than have a go at a customer 🙈 sorry but customers don’t care how much time or money you’ve put in to something, that’s what you do when you have a business.

8611781A-D0E7-4209-BAE6-6782C47FE5A4.jpeg

Why not just say “thanks for the feedback, I have taken note” rather than have a go at a customer 🙈 sorry but customers don’t care how much time or money you’ve put in to something, that’s what you do when you have a business.

View attachment 249213
Haha!! I saw this!! The sheep went nuts!!! It was brilliant!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I don't believe she's spent time and money sourcing a size 16 model, that's utter bullshit. She always uses her staff to model the leggings. She's so far up herself she'll need crampons to get her head out of her backside.

“Sorry but leggings on them mannequins will stop me buying, don’t look right”

Was that woman hoping to wear them on her head? They just look like a pair of legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Sorry but leggings on them mannequins will stop me buying, don’t look right”

Was that woman hoping to wear them on her head? They just look like a pair of legs.
Maybe it was someone from here taking the p*** out of her lol

• Haha
Is that sweaty fanny lady saying her leggings still smell even after she washes them?

Jesus, we can all be a bit sweatier at different times, but surely if she washes the leggings they will be clean?

And if you reek that much that your clothes don't smell good then you'd be better seeing a doctor?

• Sick
  • Haha
Screenshot_20200922_145759_com.facebook.katana.jpg

🙄 "Stop asking questions" whinge bag. Sure isn't it her who insists in posting every iota of her business on the page? In that case you can't blame people for thinking it's OK to ask?

Reactions: 6
My god, she's such an attention bleep!!! She says she's going to have to stop answering stock questions and then posts this

Plus we’ve got another delivery this afternoon of new stuff we haven’t sneak peeked yet!!

and

Celebrating something huge but still very top secret at the same time

Of course people are going to ask....and she's just dropped herself in it by saying it's taken up so much of her time! Not very good at time management and prioritisation then, is she?

My god, she's such an attention bleep!!! She says she's going to have to stop answering stock questions and then posts this

Plus we’ve got another delivery this afternoon of new stuff we haven’t sneak peeked yet!!

and

Celebrating something huge but still very top secret at the same time

Of course people are going to ask....and she's just dropped herself in it by saying it's taken up so much of her time! Not very good at time management and prioritisation then, is she?
She loves to play the victim and have everyone feel sorry for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.