Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone shared a weird post earlier about her leggings looking like tattoos? Cue weird photo with dirty foot in the air

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she posting that pic of her poor mum asleep and going on about her hallucinating etc. Totally unnecessary

• Wow
Have you seen the post Lucy’s made of mama? Mama’s had a shoulder operation and Lucy’s gone into detail about how mama’s been feeling poorly and in pain and then posts a pic of her on the sofa looking rough and says she probably won’t be pleased when she sees the pic!
Why would you post a pic of your mum in pain?

Why is she posting that pic of her poor mum asleep and going on about her hallucinating etc. Totally unnecessary
Sorry. You were much quicker than me writing your post!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Just spent an hour reading through this thread - I also own a pair of LLL leggings ( from around 2 years ago now I think) . They are actually decent quality and I do like the design however I have not liked any of her designs since ( they are all gaudy looking these days). Had no idea they were rip offs though 🤦🏻‍♀️. As for the FB group I was also a member and ended up leaving too - I didn’t like the oversharing from Lucy herself - it seems more like a personal account than a business account. Plus the worshipping got a bit much. Glad it’s not just me who has had these thoughts!

Reactions: 5
heart shaped glasses now....... surely her partner can't like some of the crap she wears.......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last minute long weekend to the lakes booked.
Woooooo! I like spontaneous adventures

Does she EVER do any work???

Last minute long weekend to the lakes booked.
Woooooo! I like spontaneous adventures

Does she EVER do any work???
She’s always being whisked away. I doubt any of it is spontaneous as she talks about her anxiety. I remember once she was supposed to go to the spa with her mum (pre covid) and she cancelled on the day as they were both suffering from anxiety so I can’t imagine how she copes with a last minute weekend away in a pandemic? And I’m not poo-pooing anxiety as I know it’s debilitating! I see she has more special deals coming up. Do you think she’s doing all these deals as sales aren’t good?!

She’s always being whisked away. I doubt any of it is spontaneous as she talks about her anxiety. I remember once she was supposed to go to the spa with her mum (pre covid) and she cancelled on the day as they were both suffering from anxiety so I can’t imagine how she copes with a last minute weekend away in a pandemic? And I’m not poo-pooing anxiety as I know it’s debilitating! I see she has more special deals coming up. Do you think she’s doing all these deals as sales aren’t good?!
yeah possibly as I bet not as many people are buying due to loss of jobs and thay at the moment? I have anxiety and couldn't keep having spontaneous breaks away, I worry/overthink about everything!

• Heart
Like you, I'm not making light of anxiety (I have it and I'm already planning a trip on public transport that's not for another 2 weeks because my car's off the road), but I do think a lot of it is "Look at me, don't you wish you had my life?"

As for the deals, absolutely...if she dropped her prices though, she'd sell more

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen there’s a bloke in the group who likes to show photos of his leggings. Somehow he manages to get a shot of his package most of the time as well 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I’ve just seen there’s a bloke in the group who likes to show photos of his leggings. Somehow he manages to get a shot of his package most of the time as well 🤢
Omg yes I remember him, I swear he posts every day...i didn't need to see that over my cornflakes of a morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.