Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those glasses are the worst thing I have ever seen on anyones face
It made me laugh that she said her new 'Chloe' glasses...why not just say her new heart shaped glasses??? All about appearances and attention whoring!

(ETA I'm assuming they're expensive...I'm not a brand wanker so don't know lol)

Reactions: 1
Her tone is something else - yes BUT people have to buy them. Rude! I understand that it’s not viable to make and sell products that don’t do well, but have a trial run with pre orders or something, don’t take that unprofessional, martyr, poor me tone all the time. Jeez she’s annoying! I should totally leave the group but it’s like a bruise, a spot or toothache, I can’t help poking at it to check if it still hurts! This group is the digital equivalent! I keep checking to see if it miraculously improves over night! And people are still lapping up her answer here, so grateful that she deigns to answer them or to produce more stuff for them to waste money on. The last t shirt dresses were awful, it definitely wasn’t the model’s fault, she was thrown to the wolves! The fact that her highness LLL made out that people were being mean to her by saying that they didn’t think the design was flattering was horrendous!
0754FEF8-8458-42CD-991D-53BA923E7CEC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can't think of any other company where people would send the owner presents all the time. She's so spoilt 🙄
What the actual?!?! Oh I sent you a present!!! Oh did you? I’m so bleeping spoilt I have no idea, nor do I care!!!!!!!! Send me more presents. I might give you a shout out if you’re REALLY lucky!! Bore off! Who does she think she is?!?!

Reactions: 7
She's a total dose.

She'll be contacting that company and asking them not to use that money box as she said she was working on something similar for Christmas 🙄

Her tone is something else - yes BUT people have to buy them. Rude! I understand that it’s not viable to make and sell products that don’t do well, but have a trial run with pre orders or something, don’t take that unprofessional, martyr, poor me tone all the time. Jeez she’s annoying! I should totally leave the group but it’s like a bruise, a spot or toothache, I can’t help poking at it to check if it still hurts! This group is the digital equivalent! I keep checking to see if it miraculously improves over night! And people are still lapping up her answer here, so grateful that she deigns to answer them or to produce more stuff for them to waste money on. The last t shirt dresses were awful, it definitely wasn’t the model’s fault, she was thrown to the wolves! The fact that her highness LLL made out that people were being mean to her by saying that they didn’t think the design was flattering was horrendous!
Well said...she's very abrupt to the point of rudeness. If they don't sell she can give them to charity again and get the kudos for helping the less fortunates :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Well said...she's very abrupt to the point of rudeness. If they don't sell she can give them to charity again and get the kudos for helping the less fortunates :rolleyes:
It almost feels like it should be an honour that you get to spend your money with her! That’s how the general feeling is in that group. Then she goes flaunting her extravagant lifestyle that she has her sheep to thank for and she talks to them like that! Charming isn’t she?!
Also the leggings designs used to be a lot nicer, they are getting more gaudy and tacky as time goes on. She doesn’t do just an animal print for example. All the designs are too ‘busy.’

Reactions: 8
It almost feels like it should be an honour that you get to spend your money with her! That’s how the general feeling is in that group. Then she goes flaunting her extravagant lifestyle that she has her sheep to thank for and she talks to them like that! Charming isn’t she?!
Also the leggings designs used to be a lot nicer, they are getting more gaudy and tacky as time goes on. She doesn’t do just an animal print for example. All the designs are too ‘busy.’
Yes, exactly this. That's what I don't like about her or that group (although I can't seem to extricate myself from it 😂). The only pair of leggings I've had from there that I haven't sold are the ones that my daughter has a matching pair too. Because I am that mother.

• Haha
I had radio 2 on today and someone was on. She thanked all of the Lucy locket community group for getting her through lock down. This is a cult!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I had radio 2 on today and someone was on. She thanked all of the Lucy locket community group for getting her through lock down. This is a cult!
I saw that and everyone on the page getting giddy about it 🙄 I'm only on there to see what crap is said 😂😂 someone had the hump yesterday as she had saved for some leggings for them to be reduced in the sale, bloody hell lucy is always selling off stock even her new horrid t-shirt dresses are reduced biw so couldn't of sold well 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw that and everyone on the page getting giddy about it 🙄 I'm only on there to see what crap is said 😂😂 someone had the hump yesterday as she had saved for some leggings for them to be reduced in the sale, bloody hell lucy is always selling off stock even her new horrid t-shirt dresses are reduced biw so couldn't of sold well 😂😂😂😂
Everything ends up in the sale!! Never buy full price from that website! Even the designs they all lose their tit over eventually end up in the sale! Actually I have some little lockets I plan to eBay (especially as they aren’t currently being sold on the website!!!), i can’t wait to see what I get for them!! Place your bets!

• Haha
The new This Girl Can ad is doing the rounds on FB, and there's someone in that wearing lockets. Again, the cult has gone mad for it. I preferred the tikiboos that were also in the ad 🤷🏻‍♀️

The new This Girl Can ad is doing the rounds on FB, and there's someone in that wearing lockets. Again, the cult has gone mad for it. I preferred the tikiboos that were also in the ad 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think tikiboos look a lot better than lockets in general :) i would love more from their site than I've ever seen on the lockets one :)

Reactions: 2
I remember she posted on a group i was part of once asking for people to model her leggings and said (not exact quote as it was a while ago) something along the lines of not wanting size 6's to model them like normal. So I commented saying 'well I'm a size 6 so I guess I'll not be invited.... if I was thinking about buying some leggings I definitely wasn't gonna after that!

• Wow
I remember she posted on a group i was part of once asking for people to model her leggings and said (not exact quote as it was a while ago) something along the lines of not wanting size 6's to model them like normal. So I commented saying 'well I'm a size 6 so I guess I'll not be invited.... if I was thinking about buying some leggings I definitely wasn't gonna after that!
urgh I hate this! It’s ‘body positive’ for being inclusive to plus sizes by completely contradicting themselves by slagging off or not including the petite/smaller size folk. Idiots 😒

I’m plus size and I really hate that people think BoPo is for plus only. JFC BoPo is for every body.. it’s the whole point 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah She could have worded it so much better to be inclusive of everyone like that she wanted a range of sizes so she could show what the leggings look like on everyone but the way she came across so rude about it just put me right off haha

so no more give aways on the cult page........ probably because her sales are down at the moment she can't have people getting some for free from her page can she... 🙄

• Haha
so no more give aways on the cult page........ probably because her sales are down at the moment she can't have people getting some for free from her page can she... 🙄
I just came to post this! Ridiculous. She doesn't want people connecting outside of the group is all it is! There are so many LL swap or sell pages on the go, you'd be mad to buy off the site when they're selling them on the other pages.

And there are no sob stories there either!! Saying that, I HAVE bought some off her, but the casuals are starting to wear through (probably more to do with my chub rub than a reflection on their product mind you 😱)

I just hate the whole dictatorial tone when she posts. And others creaming themselves when she replies. 🙄

It really annoys me that she acts like a free delivery code is such a bargain?! Most brands these days offer free delivery over a certain price as a permanent offer and you can use it along with other discount codes. Always get the impression she’s such a money grabber 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.