Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then someone else posted along the lines of “it would be nice if the quantities were limited to allow others a chance”
😂 Fighting over a £10 jacket that’s thinner than usual. They’ll probably only last one wash.
They are horrific jackets as well!! Can you imagine if there was an actual shop? They’d be fighting in the aisles!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They are horrific jackets as well!! Can you imagine if there was an actual shop? They’d be fighting in the aisles!!!!
It reminds me of the episode in Friends where the girls went wedding dress shopping for Monica and it was like a rugby scrum.

This is ridiculous. Giving people 36 hours to donate money so her partner will match it.
I bet she doesn’t even cover 250 miles this month, she’s lazy.
I find this really rude
Pressuring people into donating, it should be an option but the way she puts it seems so aggressive.

Reactions: 4
I find this really rude
Pressuring people into donating, it should be an option but the way she puts it seems so aggressive.
I find her very abrupt in her posts sometimes, to the point of rudeness

Now i need to leave the office and go and chill because today has been longgggg
🤣

She's never in the bloody office! I also notice that she's giving away 'premium' freebies lol...someone please tell me what they are

Reactions: 2
They’re sooooo much better than the normal freebies. But there’s only 500 so you better buy one quick 👀
It will be more pointless crap no one wants and will end up in landfill

Reactions: 1
The fb page isn’t even about the leggings anymore every post starts with “Not Lucy Related” then goes on to some sob story.

• Heart
I had to leave the fb group, it got so annoying with everyone constantly posting all the leggings they had and bragging about how many pairs they owned. Its like a contest to see who is most up Lucy's arse. And i find her more and more unlikeable as time goes on. Glad I found this thread and can see others feel the same 👍👍

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see the fundraiser for one of her staff to fly a dog here from bali?! There seems to be a fundraiser every week for summat!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yet if you try and share any fundraising links yourself they dont get allowed.

I once asked her if she would share a fundraising link on insta (we had been messaging back and forth for a while) and got a message back about how she couldnt possibly do it because she gets so many.... when in reality it's simply that she only does things if they benefit HER

Reactions: 6
Someone commented today that they were the best quality leggings she has ever had.

Her previous ones must be REALLY tit!

• Haha
The group is really pretty toxic. And she is definitely power crazy! I commented on a post once and fairly soon afterwards got a friend request from a random. One click on her profile showed that she was a MLM seller (body shop in this case) and was also a member of the LLL group. She’d obviously tried to add me to try and sell to me. I ignored and was about to report to admin (I can’t stand strangers adding people purely to try and sell stuff) when I realised she was Lucy Arnold’s cousin, and the legging Queen herself had posted about her in the group previously to promote her. Petty but that pissed me off considering that posting links is tantamount to treason in that group!

Reactions: 6
The group is really pretty toxic. And she is definitely power crazy! I commented on a post once and fairly soon afterwards got a friend request from a random. One click on her profile showed that she was a MLM seller (body shop in this case) and was also a member of the LLL group. She’d obviously tried to add me to try and sell to me. I ignored and was about to report to admin (I can’t stand strangers adding people purely to try and sell stuff) when I realised she was Lucy Arnold’s cousin, and the legging Queen herself had posted about her in the group previously to promote her. Petty but that pissed me off considering that posting links is tantamount to treason in that group!
I’ve seen her promoting her cousins body shop business on the page as well! One rule for queen bee and another for the peasants! Do as I say not as I do!

Reactions: 7
This is ridiculous. Giving people 36 hours to donate money so her partner will match it.
I bet she doesn’t even cover 250 miles this month, she’s lazy.
Well she didn't get her £1000! lol I guess that didn't go as planned!

• Haha
Well she didn't get her £1000! lol I guess that didn't go as planned!

I wonder if that includes her partners donation?!

• Haha
She’s bankrupted all the sheep through her daily deals so they aren’t left with any money to sponsor her!! I find it hilarious she didn’t make the target. Maybe others also felt it was cheeky and unfair?

The over sharing in that group! Someone has shared a scan photo of their daughter’s baby. I hope she asked permission. I think that it such an intimate thing to share with almost 37,500 strangers!!! Especially when it isn’t even your baby! Anyone else think this?

Reactions: 5
The over sharing in that group! Someone has shared a scan photo of their daughter’s baby. I hope she asked permission. I think that it such an intimate thing to share with almost 37,500 strangers!!! Especially when it isn’t even your baby! Anyone else think this?
yup! I shared my scan picture on my own private Facebook but I’ve already said when I have my second I won’t share my scan picture even on there so certainly wouldn’t be sharing it with a massive group and would be livid if my mum did.
Some of the posts in there are just bizarre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.