Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Which one, she’s posted about six times already with hardly anything to do with business...again 😕
The one about the James Acaster gig, but I've refreshed my feed and can see all the other posts today...wow. This lady needs to separate personal life with her business page.

Anonymous22

Is Lucy obsessed with rainbows? She seems to be printing them on everything recently. The rainbow onesie, hoodie and about 6 pairs of new Activewear all rainbow patterns.

Screenshot_20201107-095727.png
Screenshot_20201107-095745.png
Screenshot_20201107-095802.png
Screenshot_20201107-095213.png

Screenshot_20201107-100105.png
Screenshot_20201107-100128.png

Last edited:

Wishastar

Her leggings are killing the planet the way she’s banging them out!! She needs to take responsibility of her product and stop moaning about a pre loved page she’s refusing to open again as it again causes her too much stress....sigh.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I totally agree she is always moaning and seems so ungrateful and is often off work due to stress and anxiety wtf!! her followers are brain washed. I hope someone puts on her page that her so called designed leggings are available elsewhere and far cheaper which represents the poor quality. I can’t believe people pay £30 for them???
I've just searched and you get get them on Amazon too...

K9Drea

It’s my birthday today too, I’m the same age as her though I’d feel like a bellend harping on about it like she has!
Happy birthday! Perhaps you should mention it and see if you get a freebie lol

Last edited:

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I've just sorted my wardrobe out and found 3 pairs, listed them for sale and they have had over 100 views! Now theres either some die hard fans out there or alot of pervs interested in 2nd hand leggings!!
Sell them for a pretty penny!

K9Drea

Last minute long weekend to the lakes booked.
Woooooo! I like spontaneous adventures

Does she EVER do any work???