Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Had anyone ordered off kukubird before?

I saw leopard print leggings there I think my sister would like.

Any recommendations?

Ok, with my industry knowledge I know (because I have them) that these are Alibaba rip offs of the LuLu Lemon leggings. There’s is nothing original about these at all. In fact, I have this pair as I looked at adding leggings to my lines that I sell. They are NOT designed by this woman or queen Lucy. They are knock off copies.
There’s no way anyone with any business sense should be selling these knowing they face a lawsuit from LuLu Lemon for copyright infringement if they find out.

No doubt the sheep will be led to believe they are all custom designed which is false advertising in itself!

The mix is original??! No it’s cheap Chinese fabric - nothing original about it at all!!! Oh it does really annoy me how she leads people into believing she develops loads of items etc but all she really does is rebrand cheap stuff. Same with the gilets I’ve seen advertised today....
Is it worth buying the Alibaba leggings, or are they going to be awful?

thesmallone

I've bought my daughter a couple of pairs of the kids ones, and we have some matching ones (yes, I'm that mother 🙋🏻‍♀️) but I didn't get on with the active ones at all. I'm really short but the capris sat just below my knee and bunched up and they just felt uncomfortable. I much prefer tikiboos for running in.
Agree re the cult like atmosphere of the group. And the bloody fuss over gifts in orders. Jesus.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
She's a total dose.

She'll be contacting that company and asking them not to use that money box as she said she was working on something similar for Christmas 🙄

Mamchat

What is it with this crazy cult?! I can't understand why she would encourage the pizza saga. Hathersage is middle of knowhere. I imagine the takeaway would have had to have been agreed to sort collection /delivery. I think her dad does the majority of the business stuff.

Anonymous22

Had anyone ordered off kukubird before?

I saw leopard print leggings there I think my sister would like.

Any recommendations?
I've not bought from Kukubird directly but bought the neon cats leggings from Amazon that are Kukubird ones. There's tons of them on Amazon from Kukubird. 🙂

K9Drea

My husband would never even entertain the idea! I've seen some men wearing them at parkrun, they don't leave a lot to the imagination if you know what I mean 🙈
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Not very attractive at all lol

GinAndMe

She designs them herself and sends them off to be made. I have quite a few pairs and have met her and her father. Lovely family.

K9Drea

It's all the every day stuff she posts as well...nobody with half a brain cell is interested

CustardPie

VIP Member
I have bought some leggings and returned them as sadly they looked cheap and were completely see through. I unfollowed at that point so haven't seen any of the moaning thank goodness.

First post! I see that the mum uniform lady is bringing out leggings but has quoted that they aren’t the same material as LLL’s as that mix is original. So I’m guessing that she isn’t using Kukubird for any LLL leggings now including casuals

Sumfin

They are horrific jackets as well!! Can you imagine if there was an actual shop? They’d be fighting in the aisles!!!!
It reminds me of the episode in Friends where the girls went wedding dress shopping for Monica and it was like a rugby scrum.

RandomMess

Chatty Member
I've not bought from Kukubird directly but bought the neon cats leggings from Amazon that are Kukubird ones. There's tons of them on Amazon from Kukubird. 🙂
I picked three pairs and it said I qualified for free shipping.

Went through PayPal to pay and it was charging me shipping.

So I'll get them somewhere else. Thanks, will look Amazon.