Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cc86

Cracking up 🤣 she must be a fan of tattle as all her posts have been positive in the past few days! It’s a miracle!!

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Okay so she’s complaining again.
I admit her skin looks sore and I sympathise however, what has that got to do with leggings really? If she wants to use her platform to complain (almost always) why doesn’t she start a personal page/blog.
I also wonder why she dyes her hair when her skin is so bad, surely the chemicals will have an affect?

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
I just don't understand the collecting of anything, let alone invoices with peoples names on. These must be the same people who collect other piles of absolute shite too

I got a free pair from kukubird when they were giving them away and you only paid shipping. I find them very comfortable and most importantly for me they stay up and dont have to be hoiked up while I'm running, staying put is a big must for me while excercising, I honestly would buy more.

And I got an email from the owner thanking me for my business. The fan club page on fb is a bit locket esque but I just unfollowed it. Only joined to get free leggings 😅
I'm intrigued by Kukubird - are they more like the active wear o'r lounge wear?

K9Drea

She just posted about it on Facebook, if you search online that bath cost nearly £4K. So relatable 🙄
Bloody hell!!!

Announces she’ll be doing a deal every day of August. Decides to announce the daily deal the night before to make it easier. Decides on the 13th Aug to do 3 deals that last Fri-Sun, again to make life easier for herself. On the weekend stresses she won’t have enough stock for the next half of the months offers. Then on Sunday night announces the next days deal will be happening at some point but she’s taking a personal day 🤷🏻‍♀️
Disgusting! What an utter idiot. And they'll all be fauning over her still.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Okay so she’s not moaning as such but the stupid faces she pulls and bleets on about her skin and the medicine she takes for it is starting to grate on me. I just don’t understand how someone selling athleisure uses there USP as documenting themselves

K9Drea

I don’t have children but for some reason this advertising products as if being a mum is your identity and that you can’t take care of yourself once you have kids feels kind of demeaning to mothers IMO ... I know it’s not lockets but let’s face it Lucy thinks she owns this women’s business too
Indeed....why would anyone want to be beholden to this woman?

Awww, poor Lucy...no longer suddenly ill but won't be in the office...or online....

Attachments