Lucy Locket Loves #6 Baby on the way, still so much crap to say

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think about when I had my newborns....
You are up all night which is why your knackered, not that you can't do your housework... It's not the same tired.
If you can't tell the more I think about that sign, the more obnoxious it is. Especially the last part about 'pulling your weight'
It's not pulling their weight, it's doing your housework for you. Knobs.
I know setting boundaries can be really important (I have the MIL from hell) but to act like people need to "pull their weight" with your chores in your house with the baby you decided to have its so arrogant. Just like you the more I see it or think about it, it's so bratty. Loads of women see their friendship groups go smaller when they have kids and this will give people an excuse to keep away, she'll be in for such a shock when/if that happens and she has to actually look after her own baby AND keep on top of the housework 😯

Reactions: 1
I know setting boundaries can be really important (I have the MIL from hell) but to act like people need to "pull their weight" with your chores in your house with the baby you decided to have its so arrogant. Just like you the more I see it or think about it, it's so bratty. Loads of women see their friendship groups go smaller when they have kids and this will give people an excuse to keep away, she'll be in for such a shock when/if that happens and she has to actually look after her own baby AND keep on top of the housework 😯
Has she got any friends?! I blame social media! There’s a difference between boundaries and behaving like a bratty princess.

Reactions: 2
Now she's signed off social media till Baby arrives which sounds like will be next week sometime. Possibly an induction of baby doesn't arrive before then.

• Sad
Now she's signed off social media till Baby arrives which sounds like will be next week sometime. Possibly an induction of baby doesn't arrive before then.
So .... Who wants to guess?!?
I'll go first, I think she'll break her socials ban by posting on Facebook by Sunday 14th at 3pm

I reckon she will have a c section on Monday. I think the baby will be quite small and she is probably full of fluid. She is the only woman to have given birth and raise a baby and we shall never here the end of it

I reckon she will have a c section on Monday. I think the baby will be quite small and she is probably full of fluid. She is the only woman to have given birth and raise a baby and we shall never here the end of it
Shes giving me Carrie Hope Fletcher vibes

Reactions: 3
Can't wait to hear how her birth story was the most traumatic ever with her being the first woman to ever give birth.
Jokes aside I do hope she's ok, nothing in the world prepares you for a traumatic birth and although she irritates the life out of me it's not a pleasant experience I'd wish on anyone.

Reactions: 2
Can't wait to hear how her birth story was the most traumatic ever with her being the first woman to ever give birth.
Jokes aside I do hope she's ok, nothing in the world prepares you for a traumatic birth and although she irritates the life out of me it's not a pleasant experience I'd wish on anyone.
And of course she was never going to give birth without a drama and everything else! I wouldn’t expect anything less from her!!!

No he doesn't like to be in photos so she puts a emoji over his face.

Not keeping her child's face of social media then.

Rexxie-Jean is her name. Definitely getting bullied at school in Derbyshire with that name!
Julie says that she’s not going to posting videos or photos of the baby online.

Rexxie-Jean is her name. Definitely getting bullied at school in Derbyshire with that name!
Julie says that she’s not going to posting videos or photos of the baby online.
Hey Rexxie you look @#£%. Thought she would have gone for a more old fashioned name.

Beautiful baby, glad she's here safely. I'm really not a fan of the name.
Her post was obviously all about Lucy. It's not about you any more Hun.
---
Beautiful baby, glad she's here safely. I'm really not a fan of the name.
Her post was obviously all about Lucy. It's not about you any more Hun.
Update: just read her update. A little more about baby tbf. She's still irritating as hell.

Anyone else think her update on the LLL page makes it sound like she’s winding it down? low stock, no new designs etc and no updates on capris or shorts that you would expect for this time of year…….

Anyone else think her update on the LLL page makes it sound like she’s winding it down? low stock, no new designs etc and no updates on capris or shorts that you would expect for this time of year…….
Lots of people moaning about low stock etc

And all ‘new‘ stock is just generic wholesale stuff bought from Ralawise. Like the ‘new’ scrunch leggings……

She's on bloody Ten to the Top! (Yes I am a very uncool radio 2 listener) wanging on about how active she is!