Lucy Locket Loves #6 Baby on the way, still so much crap to say

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on this thread. " Mama L has lived a rich tapestry of life " She's not dead yet Lucy! Such a dramatic writing style. I suppose it comes from spending all your time reading books. I know she's "officially on maternity leave" but what does she do anyway? I notice even the depop where she's selling her old clothes is run by someone else for her. And it appears to be mainly LLL crop tops and swim suits.

Irritated by the "whose idea was is to remodel the kitchen with a baby on the way". Its her house so it was either her or her "mister". They knew the timings so no sympathy. But also - they don't appear to cook very often anyway. Its always that they are out somewhere or getting take out or making Hello Fresh meals. So surely they aren't really missing the kitchen anyway. Isn't the house quite new? Why did they even need a new kitchen?

Do we know yet when "Little" is actually due?

@Savagebynight - what do you mean? Gossip?

She has only ever said spring but she did say would the kitchen be finished before the baby arrives so must be fairly imminent.

What do we think of the maternity shoot she's had done? I'm glad she reminded us she was pregnant because she hasn't for a whole 2 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do we think of the maternity shoot she's had done? I'm glad she reminded us she was pregnant because she hasn't for a whole 2 minutes.
She looks like a big beige potato. She could have done her hair and makeup!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With all her money she always looks tit. Her hair is home cut and dyed and she has hor 1
rific dress sense! Money can't buy taste!!
She’s always had tit hair. The cut and colour is always awful. Considering she’s got money you’d think she’d make an effort, but like you said, money can’t buy taste! She’s just a big scruff

• Haha
Why on earth would you send presents for the new baby? She isn't really your friend..

• Haha
Just catching up on this thread. " Mama L has lived a rich tapestry of life " She's not dead yet Lucy! Such a dramatic writing style. I suppose it comes from spending all your time reading books. I know she's "officially on maternity leave" but what does she do anyway? I notice even the depop where she's selling her old clothes is run by someone else for her. And it appears to be mainly LLL crop tops and swim suits.

Irritated by the "whose idea was is to remodel the kitchen with a baby on the way". Its her house so it was either her or her "mister". They knew the timings so no sympathy. But also - they don't appear to cook very often anyway. Its always that they are out somewhere or getting take out or making Hello Fresh meals. So surely they aren't really missing the kitchen anyway. Isn't the house quite new? Why did they even need a new kitchen?

Do we know yet when "Little" is actually due?

@Savagebynight - what do you mean? Gossip?
Go read the last 3 years of the companies house books.

Reactions: 2