Lucy Locket Loves #6 Baby on the way, still so much crap to say

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on chatting!
Still selling anything people will buy...now including a lot of hoodies with slogans or pictures on.
There are also regular updates and photos of the bump.

Reactions: 2
Ooh lovely a new thread! Gurney locket, still selling tit. I saw the mum has a tiktok now. See where old gurney gets the attention seeking from…

I had a nightmare last night....Lucy Locket was giving me a PT session and I was trying to do press ups. She was then trying to persuade me to join a big get together in Sheffield..

• Haha
I had a nightmare last night....Lucy Locket was giving me a PT session and I was trying to do press ups. She was then trying to persuade me to join a big get together in Sheffield..
It would have been worse if she asked you to be god mum to the child… and made you wear lockets every single day for the next 5 years. And posted it all over the locket Facebook 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ask me anything! - that always winds me up. Annoyed by the loyals asking why the cheap plastic freebies had stopped....🤮

Ask me anything! - that always winds me up. Annoyed by the loyals asking why the cheap plastic freebies had stopped....🤮
I hope someone asked her why she thought they would be interested in her. Or why she was such a self absorbed attention seeking twit.

• Haha
When is the baby due. It's never ending but she doesn't even look *that* heavily pregnant ?

I've noticed that she's using 'no power' as an excuse to brag about (yet another) weekend away.
That certainly isn't a Premier Inn bathroom....

Dont believe the crap written in the description on these. They are TRIDRI leggings available for £2.25 from Ralawise (wholesaler). these are cheaper on eBay.

IMG_1529.jpeg

She has zero personality so latches on to anything that makes her "interesting" and now she's pregnant that's another thing she can brag on about so her fans can fawn over her.

I actually quite liked Mama L TikTok, it was funny, she also made it really clear she was not going to market any LLL stuff as it was a page for her. It's not anymore and some of the posts I feel quite sorry for the mum because they are bulling her for laughs. Its uncomfortable.

She’s used a stock photo from eBay for those cross neck hoodies. They are £21.99 on eBay. She’s selling them for £40 with her logo on! What a rip off!

She’s used a stock photo from eBay for those cross neck hoodies. They are £21.99 on eBay. She’s selling them for £40 with her logo on! What a rip off!
Nearly all of the stock now is generic wholesale stuff. There’s no imagination or individuality in much of her wares now. Just lazy.

All the locket stuff is usually found cheaper elsewhere, she is such a liar, explains why she has such a load of things to brag about. I thought a lot of people saw the light over it a few years ago..