Lucy Locket Loves #6 Baby on the way, still so much crap to say

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm amused that she's read so many books on pregnancy and birth. I wonder if she's read many on how to look after it. 😆

Why has she left building work and decorating until she is due?! I’m assuming that she is due this month.
I don’t actually mind Lucy’s content, but her mum is odd! She made all those videos about her autism diagnosis and someone asked her on a live after she was diagnosed if she is autistic and she was offended at being asked! She also manipulates people into gifting her on lives and subscribing even though she doesn’t offer anything. Someone asked if she is from Sheffield and she said that she wasn’t answering personal questions. You tag your location in your videos! Bizarre.

Reactions: 1
Yes it seems a bit risky to have left it so late. She'll only say "early Spring" so I too assume its any day now. I'm genuinely a bit worried for her as she hasn't always coped very well in the past and I feel like some of the stuff that comes with a baby is going to be quite hard for her, like the structure and routine and the unrelenting pressure of it. Presuming her Mr still works away and that'll be a bit tough too as she'll need to manage on her own.
Haven't seen her Mum's content but does sound odd. Maybe she's struggling to cope with stuff.

I wonder if she will go stay with her parents when the baby arrives and her husband is away or have her mum move in with her

Why is there either a 50% off sale or a BOGOF every single day? I take it the stock just isn’t shifting anymore? And there doesn’t seem to be any new stock replacing it either (and those naff printed hoodies don’t count!). It’s springtime ffs, an activewear company should be fully stocked ready for marathon season!

This is so cringe can't believe she actually got this framed.
It's vile isn't it. I get not wanting people to just come in and make demands of you whilst they commandeer the baby and expect you to be grateful but sticking that to your front door? Nah.

Reactions: 2
She's just such an entitled little madam. I can't stand these sort of people. I would never expect someone to wait on me hand and foot but I'm sure her husband is capable of putting the kettle on for visitors or do they really think they are going to be sitting in some sort of post birth bubble. She has got a massive shock coming

That’s so embarrassing. Babies sleep loads at first, wash your own dirty dishes Lucy!!!

Reactions: 3
I saw the post and came here. Some people just find if too easy to ask for help! Is that something she has made up, or is this just a new thing?

Omg, this is awful. It's just rude!
If you invite people to meet the baby, its an invite, not because you want people to put the washing on.
I remember my first being born and a long stay in hospital due to poorly baby. I was an emotional mess. Friends and family really supported by bringing supplies to the hospital and taking dirty clothes away but I would never have asked! And I took them all out for a big curry after to celebrate being home and to show my appreciation.
Just shocking.

They’ve also got to wash their hands before they hold the baby and aren’t allowed to kiss it. And the elsuive Mr L will be sending out pre-visit texts with a list of rules on them.

God, this girl has got a lot to learn (and a big shock coming her way).

That is so entitled.
I did hear once that sometimes the biggest gift you can give a new mum is offering to look after the baby so they can have a shower or offering to cook etc, but not as a prerequisite of seeing the baby.
Comments on the post are interesting... originally there were a number saying that was rude, but they were told to be nice, so there are a lot more now saying that they wished they had done that...

That is so entitled.
I did hear once that sometimes the biggest gift you can give a new mum is offering to look after the baby so they can have a shower or offering to cook etc, but not as a prerequisite of seeing the baby.
Comments on the post are interesting... originally there were a number saying that was rude, but they were told to be nice, so there are a lot more now saying that they wished they had done that...
I think the ones saying it’s rude have been ‘hidden’. I’m now sort of addicted to seeing what other kind of crap she can come up with once baby’s here……

Not kissing the baby is fair enough. The cold sore virus can kill newborns and other virus can make a newborn very ill.

Bet her parent gets to see the baby all the time and these rules only apply to his family.

They’ve also got to wash their hands before they hold the baby and aren’t allowed to kiss it. And the elsuive Mr L will be sending out pre-visit texts with a list of rules on them.

God, this girl has got a lot to learn (and a big shock coming her way).
I was a bit on the fence about this because I’m all for setting boundaries, but the text thing is ridiculous!
Her mum will be there all the time anyway although she seems as useful as a chocolate teapot! Julie can’t take the bin out because she has ADHD! 🙄

I'm a lurker on here usually but oh my god! The sign! I wouldn't visit anyone who expected that of me.

I think about when I had my newborns....
You are up all night which is why your knackered, not that you can't do your housework... It's not the same tired.
If you can't tell the more I think about that sign, the more obnoxious it is. Especially the last part about 'pulling your weight'
It's not pulling their weight, it's doing your housework for you. Knobs.

How embarrassing would turn the other way if I read that. Let's face it her Mum will be weighing on her hand and food like she has the whole pregnancy. I think the sign is very rude