Lucy Locket Loves #6 Baby on the way, still so much crap to say

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newborn photo shoot of course she invited her parents round to be included no mention of the husband's family

Reactions: 1
Newborn photo shoot of course she invited her parents round to be included no mention of the husband's family
Very true. We never hear anything about his side of the family. Even in passing, so I don't think it is that they don't want to be on social media.
We also don't hear anything about her brother any more..

Very true. We never hear anything about his side of the family. Even in passing, so I don't think it is that they don't want to be on social media.
We also don't hear anything about her brother any more..
Not surprised the brother doesn’t get a mention anymore! I mean, a drug taking convicted criminal isn’t going to be good for her image!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not surprised the brother doesn’t get a mention anymore! I mean, a drug taking convicted criminal isn’t going to be good for her image!
I'd disown my brother in that case as well so can't blame her

I don’t think it was her, the accent wasn’t right. I think it was someone else calling themselves Lucy Locket…
I'd imagine if it had been her she would have somehow managed to plug her brand. At the very least she would have mentioned it on Facebook...

Reactions: 2