Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cant help herself.

See its kicking off in Galore about the recycled leggings, not telling people about micro plastics ending up in the sea!!! TinbathLucy not acknowledging the issue or raising the questions
I saw that, wonder how many swaps for the lucky dips will happen? I see a few in galore so far

Free gifts with every LLL order this weekend. No size required coz it's just bits of tat from round her house or junk that she couldn't persuade enough people to buy.
Still got a god awful bobble hat hiding in the back of my wardrobe from last time I fell for this tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still got a god awful bobble hat hiding in the back of my wardrobe from last time I fell for this tit 🙄
Same! Small child took the bobble hat (because it is too tiny for adult sized heads) & even she hasnt worn it coz well all her other hats are nicer.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shocked?? No!! But to say "only available with this offer" is bloody trading standards. And I would be gutted to know they were giving them away when the whim takes them rather than being a one off. Totally ripped off

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the amount of brand new lockets being sold at the moment on the selling sites. with tags on! LIke some have spent hundreds of pounds to leave in a cupboard

Ha ha all those sheep frothing and begging someone to sell them their Valentines make up bag and now you can get them for free this weekend.
It’s like she’s trying to piss people off.

the recycled leggings are green washing at its finest- having an unethical supply chain with a huge carbon footprint, encouraging fast fashion through dubious sales tactics, and sending out mountains of absolute crap (pens, that hideous bag etc) with every order. But it’s alright because some leggings are recycled 🙃🙃🙃
No mention of a guppy bag or similar to wash them in either..

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the amount of brand new lockets being sold at the moment on the selling sites. with tags on! LIke some have spent hundreds of pounds to leave in a cupboard
This is one of the main reasons I stopped buying and had a word with myself. I only wear them for exercise I don’t *need* more. I logged out of the FB group, hit unsubscribe to the ‘we miss you’ emails and y’know what? I didn’t need a bloody planner to feel an improvement in my mental health. I don’t need a dinosaur pen, casuals in every colour (that I’ll genuinely never wear), actives in the newest print...a hat....more plastic crap that comes with the envelope.

the recycled leggings are green washing at its finest- having an unethical supply chain with a huge carbon footprint, encouraging fast fashion through dubious sales tactics, and sending out mountains of absolute crap (pens, that hideous bag etc) with every order. But it’s alright because some leggings are recycled 🙃🙃🙃
No mention of a guppy bag or similar to wash them in either..
I’ve been educated...just ordered something like this for the sports kit/school uniforms. Surely she could have made LLL branded ones as another money spinner?

This is something I’ve never truly understood, why buy them if you’re not sure about them? Why not send them back for refund?? Why do regular buyers order multiple sizes? How can you decide they are a bit bright for you?? Do you not know your style? How do these people justify spending the money so regularly? 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is something I’ve never truly understood, why buy them if you’re not sure about them? Why not send them back for refund?? Why do regular buyers order multiple sizes? How can you decide they are a bit bright for you?? Do you not know your style? How do these people justify spending the money so regularly? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I imagine alot use the PayPal credit options? A bit like klarna, You can pay in 3 installments, or pay after delivery. So although LLL don't offer klarna or clearpay there's nothing to stop people racking up loads on PayPal credit if spending over £99

Kicking off over on insta about the makeup bags 😂
😯😯

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.