Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How things change! 4 years ago she was begging people to help her win an Apple Watch!
Since she likes to share her gousto account which she'll get money for every time it's used I'm surprised she's not still using her cult to win her free stuff 😒

Reactions: 4
Since she likes to share her gousto account which she'll get money for every time it's used I'm surprised she's not still using her cult to win her free stuff 😒
This really pissed me off each time! If she wants to recommend it then that's fine, but why not put up a post saying how great it is and asking others to put up their referral codes so some of her poor followers benefit from the referrals rather than it all going into her very full pockets?! Greedy biatch 😑

Reactions: 9
Saw a post in Lola just now about pictures for the website, if you have any old posts on FB or insta I'd remove the tags if you've used the LLL hashtag or @ as they've given themselves free reign to use anyone's pictures apparently.
Just because you put pictures on insta does not mean they can use them on a website for themselves gaaahhhh now I need to go back through 2 years of IG just in case

Sorry I meant to add pics. This is from their public page so nothing hidden.
Vague answer but 'we won't go back far' why does that even mean? How far is far? 3 months? 1 year? 2 years?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’d be up for that 😂 Does anyone else click on the LLL ads on Facebook every time in the hope that it’s pay per click and so costing her money ?? Or am I just evil 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.