Lucy Locket Loves #2 Reviews - genuine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the photo of the lady in the yellow two piece set?!?! OMG 🐪 View attachment 310392
I saw that! And even from the distance the photo is taken, these leggings are see through - you can see her undies and all the lumps and bumps! Not a good look I’m afraid.......

Just think, she’s spent nearly £50 on that outfit too poor lass

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw that! And even from the distance the photo is taken, these leggings are see through - you can see her undies and all the lumps and bumps! Not a good look I’m afraid.......

Just think, she’s spent nearly £50 on that outfit too poor lass
Yep. ALL the lumps and bumps!!!!! One colour skin tight leggings you cannot hide anything!! The patterned ones hide the lump and bumps very well. I wouldn’t ever buy these!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Seriously...are all these women ordering leggings that are too small or is it Lucy's trademark to give every single woman out there camel toe 🐫🐫 every pic i see of someone in them there it is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What page is that on? Isn’t she just a greedy mare? As if she needs the bit of money you earn off that -unlike so many others. :mad:
it's a comment on the official lucy locket loves club page, someone was asking about the food boxes

FE3B9864-3694-4211-8340-BF30EBB0EEC1.jpeg
And another pushy sales tactic pays off.
Is anyone surprised that the team have “smashed it” once again?

Or maybe they just work better when she’s not there... #HRnightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see a post on childminders/children making noise yesterday?

I don't know if it was deleted in the end but someone asked who approved the post as she had posted one recently and was advised to go to a parenting website...!

Screenshot_20201118_083337.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see a post on childminders/children making noise yesterday?

I don't know if it was deleted in the end but someone asked who approved the post as she had posted one recently and was advised to go to a parenting website...!
Always double standards...look how may links her ladyship posts

Great timing as always, a few hours after someone posted this in the group.
This was me that posted this. I left the group after this. So petty and just rude that I wasn’t given the chance to have a conversation about it but was just told to deal with it, convo closed 🤬

• Angry
She’s such a greedy arrogant arse. Soz but I hope she gets a reality check whether that’s her business taking a hit or something, hear head has inflated x100. Also disgusting sharing her af link when she’s clearly got enough money to waste on an steel paddling pool but no one else is allowed ?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.