Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
For your viewing pleasure 🤣🤣 Note that it’s also been taken in the bathroom too which doesn’t help matters

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Moose81

Don’t know if the author is on this thread, but THIS sums up absolutely everything!

ACA9F1B1-A585-4357-99D4-10E15785EB06.jpeg

Reactions: 15

DaveDave

Hands up - how many of you are in the dreadfully named ‘lockets assemble’ group?! LOTS of people seeing the light about Queen Lucy’s hypocritical behaviour.

Reactions: 15

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
The whole family is notorious in the area I’m originally from. Greedy, narcissistic, attention seeking family who think everyone else owes them something. There was once a quiz night incident in a local pub regarding the family cheating their way to winning on a regular basis ... the inevitable Lucy tears and tantrums were witnessed by all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Sumfin

Total narcissist. She posted that for all the gushing love that the group pour onto her. Why else would you post it?! Wonder what Mr L will get her for Christmas? Something ridiculously expensive no doubt that she’ll flash in the faces of the group 🙄
“After this really difficult year that I have had my mister has treated me to this unicorn that shits glitter. I really feel like I deserve it. As I’m so exhausted from counting my money I’m going to have a little rest and turn my phone off. However, I’ll still allow questionable posts through on the group whilst berating people that post about their small businesses. Everybody please be kind and grateful for what I do for you.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jack0

Chatty Member
Imagine....

Me: hey ASOS my item isn’t as described

ASOS: well I’ve been feeling unwell and you seem really ungrateful that I even had the time to send you the item...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The411

I was just thinking before. As we know Lucy isn’t currently posting and has taken a step back temporarily. The Lucy Lovers have been very vocal in blaming the “negative” folk who have left reviews that weren’t all sunshine and rainbows. Have they not for one minute thought that the woman is absolutely exhausted? Has she to a certain extent felt compelled to share so much of her life because of the way they go on? That constant need of WE WANT LUCY and idolising her in some crazy way which I’ll never understand. That would be draining for any individual. Before hammering other folk for the reason she has taken a step back they should probably look at how ridiculous their own behaviour can be.

Reactions: 11

FriendlyBoa

FFS! Trigger warning ⚠ ⚠ here comes a picture of my massive moose hoof 🦌
🙄
Annnnnnnd if that's not proof enough that the group is full of mad vulnerable and insecure people I don't know what is.

A leggings community group that needs trigger warnings on posts.

My my my

• Haha
Reactions: 11

bumblebees19

VIP Member
This woman thinks because she commented on something she ended up with it in her lucky dip 🤣
I’m obsessed with the group and the cult like behaviour of everyone in it. People spending money they don’t have on leggings they don’t need, everyone vying for attention from Lucy, adoration of tacky printed patterns, it’s all too much.

Reactions: 10

The411

:sick:

Holy shit!!! Look at the amounts they're spending! Are they for real????
Might just be me but I normally find those who have these huge collections and treat it like a competition normally live in a shit tip. They take pics of their 100 pairs of leggings with a knackered sofa in the background and threadbare carpet. It always blows my mind. Thousands of pounds on leggings but they live in squalor, it’s always followed by “excuse the mess”.

Reactions: 10