Lucy Locket Loves #2 Reviews - genuine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so rude...I can safely say I will never buy from her with the attitude she gives customers...pretty much only like the page now to read the comments on things shared in here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ANOTHER stock check?! Anything for the sheep to send free pizza!!! Haha!!!!
WTF???? She must have really crap stock control systems in place if she has to do a stock check every month! There's something really 'off' about the way this company is run

WTF???? She must have really crap stock control systems in place if she has to do a stock check every month! There's something really 'off' about the way this company is run
She must just really want her fans to buy her more pizza 🤣

That and her and her mum are constantly taking stock for themselves

Reactions: 2
Why is she drinking wine in the outdoor bath if she's been taking codeine for her fall?

She is such a cheeky madam.

She takes everything so personally too!!
Agreed...maybe if she didn't overshare so much..

I've been thinking about this stock situation, I only got my first casuals earlier this year so I didn't know much about her or the products but so maybe you guys can answer these questions for me

Why does she not stick with a few designs for more than a couple of months to let every one have the chance to buy them, only restocking popular sizes and that would negate the need for constant 'sales' and people being pissed off that they paid full price for something only to have it in the sale the next day?

Why does she feel the need to branch out into so many different things when she can't get the balance right on the leggings? Is it that she feels threatened by other cheaper brands?

Omg. That's shocking.

I love their baguettes, so might get Lidl tattooed on my thigh 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear lord whats wrong with these people...why on earth would you want a tattoo of something on blimmin leggings

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.