Lucy Locket Loves #2 Reviews - genuine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've moved this to 'quieter' threads as I felt 'influencer' was a bit of a misnomer

As you were people :)

Reactions: 5
If you haven't read the original thread, it's here

Christ, how is it possible to get camel toe in joggers??
Oh dear!! I hate to body shame and I don’t care what size people are, but those joggers are too small for her and she looks a lot bigger than a size 14 to me. They also look really cheap

Why are shorts listed as £30 but the lucky dip shorts are £33.00 down to £18? Were they more expensive than all the others or is she making out that there’s more of a reduction in price than there actually is? If so that’s proper dodgy. I saw someone describe the lucky dip perfectly on the lockets assemble page and was wondering if it was someone from here 😂

Attachments

Why are shorts listed as £30 but the lucky dip shorts are £33.00 down to £18? Were they more expensive than all the others or is she making out that there’s more of a reduction in price than there actually is? If so that’s proper dodgy. I saw someone describe the lucky dip perfectly on the lockets assemble page and was wondering if it was someone from here 😂
They cost her less than £8 to import because she buys so many in bulk so even lucky dip shorts she's still making a good amount of profit.

They cost her less than £8 to import because she buys so many in bulk so even lucky dip shorts she's still making a good amount of profit. I guess because it's winter season that people aren't buying shorts at the moment and she wants a reason to clear them out of her stockroom.
Christ, how is it possible to get camel toe in joggers??
I agree that the joggers look too tight. They look ill fitting and when I first saw them on the website they're not what I would buy when I look for joggers (I'd rather something more baggy and loose fitting). Just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 2
There'll be a collection for flowers & chocolates for her starting in a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There'll be a collection for flowers & chocolates for her starting in a minute
I was just about to say the same thing!
She’s such an attention seeker. Why do we need to know that she fell? It’s purely for sympathy!!! And the sheep will be fawning over her like fools

"A good 14", so a 16 then? They are too small for her but yes, the material does look cheap

As for the sympathy post again...you do realise she hasn't had any time off for a couple of weeks? :unsure: :)

And now she’s self isolating ... any excuse 😆😆
I’m confused how that’s happened. Everywhere is closed so where has she come into contact? And shouldn’t she be asking for a test for herself? I’m not sure how it works so I might be wrong.

Anyway someone has commented saying for them to take care as they are the glue that holds the rest of the lockets together! Oh please get a grip and some self respect!!!!!

• Haha
Why do we need to know she isn’t at work?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly. We don’t need to know when the owner of Gymshark is having a sick day. So we don’t need to know she’s having one.

There shouldn't be any delays...she's already said the team are still sending items out lol

Reactions: 1
View attachment 306406
Get a life!!

I was a little bit sick in the mouth when I saw this, and the sycophantic comments that went with it! Also the “hopefully see you the other side” is hilarious- more so because it’s unintentionally hilarious 😂 she’s had a standard self isolate notification same as how many others?! It’s not like she’s on the front line, fighting covid with not a hint of ppe or something!

Reactions: 4
I see yet another offer has gone live! Has anyone actually bought anything at full price?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.