Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stress??? Are these morons for real ?!?! If that’s what they call stress then I wish I could swap fecking places with them ... they need a good slap in the face with a brick 🤯
Really just showing mentality of the "fan group" it's just wrong that company is using people like this! Clearly if your first priority is to get some crap quality, boring designs leggings.. 🤦🏼‍♀️But they all think they are "helping a friend" and "supporting small business" 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The dianne collection is tit. Let's face it. They are trying to make out like there's lots of designs but there isn't. There are at least two pairs of designs that are essentially just the same but different colours. And some of them just look the same as what's already available

Reactions: 6
The quality is going downhill fast, she’s got to change it or lower the damn prices to show what cheap tit it is.

Also, why’s everyone moving from the mothership page?

Lucy Locket puts your foof in your pocket

The Yorkshire Fibber

The bowl, the gurn and the sweatshop

Tin Bath Tales

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dianne collection is tit. Let's face it. They are trying to make out like there's lots of designs but there isn't. There are at least two pairs of designs that are essentially just the same but different colours. And some of them just look the same as what's already available
It’s very generic and aside from being colourful none of the designs scream Dianne Buswell strictly pro. Nothing referencing her dancing (ball gown prints/silhouette of ballroom hold) nothing to reference her being Australian (koalas etc).
Nothing making reference to her iconic red hair it’s all a let down and I wouldn’t know any of it was her collection.

Reactions: 8
It’s very generic and aside from being colourful none of the designs scream Dianne Buswell strictly pro. Nothing referencing her dancing (ball gown prints/silhouette of ballroom hold) nothing to reference her being Australian (koalas etc).
Nothing making reference to her iconic red hair it’s all a let down and I wouldn’t know any of it was her collection.
Yes, I fail to see how they've designed them together unless she has zero imagination and is dull as dishwater in her creativity.

I really don't believe she had anything to do with designing those prints. VERY poorly executed collaboration. BUT it will still sell and make lucy money. Just watch how they will be pushing in on all SM tomorrow and Friday. It's difficult for me to believe Diane don't know nothing about whole lll drama? Surely someone from her team would look up company like this before letting her face to be associated with that?

So tempted to message her and be like hun, check TP reviews for this tit... Come, have a read on tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My guess is the "collaboration" was in place before the reviews debacle started so it was too late to pull out of the deal.

Yes, I fail to see how they've designed them together unless she has zero imagination and is dull as dishwater in her creativity.
I imagine like all celeb “designed” ranges she’s been shown 30 odd prints (potentially with colour variations) and she’s chosen what she’s likes from what’s available. Im not really across the drama so
I can’t really comment on what her teams have done but these deals and contracts and colabs can take months from start to product hitting the shelves. Joe’s smart though so hopefully he’s ensured her brand is protected.

My guess is the "collaboration" was in place before the reviews debacle started so it was too late to pull out of the deal.
Yes i would say so as well (things like this take MONTHS... If done properly
🤣🤷🏻‍♀️) BUT no matter what if i was in situation like this and found out something like this is happening withbthe company i would have pulled out. You don't want something like this to damage your reputation for few quid 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Either Diane knows and doesn’t care or it was too late to pull out.
I don’t think she’s going to have as many opportunities to make money this year so perhaps she’s relying on the die hard fans to froth and buy up the collection.

Gurner, earner, gobber, robber,

Luesque launched new casuals at 8pm. Meanwhile Sturdy are a tick, ruby are a tick, and ruby winter are ❤

Can you imagine my horror opening a gift of lockets. My face never lies

Last edited:
  • Haha
I really don't believe she had anything to do with designing those prints. VERY poorly executed collaboration. BUT it will still sell and make lucy money. Just watch how they will be pushing in on all SM tomorrow and Friday. It's difficult for me to believe Diane don't know nothing about whole lll drama? Surely someone from her team would look up company like this before letting her face to be associated with that?

So tempted to message her and be like hun, check TP reviews for this tit... Come, have a read on tattle 🤣🤣🤣

That picture doesn’t look like she’s really wearing those clothes 🤔

Reactions: 1
08CCCEB3-DBC0-4DDB-9389-DF1DF9D66DA3.jpeg

Granted only 137 voted so not a massive reflection of the fan base but interesting how no votes overtook yes from when I voted no after the poll had been active for an hour.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.