Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, I feel like this could cause huge damage to Dianne's brand, despite any mitigation they've done. Influencers are under the spotlight more then ever at the moment. Even just being associated with LLL, no matter how easy it is to distance herself, could cause issues down the line.

Reactions: 3
FFS, as if posting that to a group of 39k wasn't bad enough. Her page is completely public

Erm overshare much?
I sincerely hope she's not actually suicidal like that comment suggests. More worryingly, the page hasn't jumped in with please consider contacting mental health lines for support, not like there's that many comments on it that they can't keep on top of it.

Screenshot_20210127-122627_Instagram.jpg
or Diane will fall into the same trap of limiting comments so nobody will know how bad the leggings are....

Reactions: 5
So you can’t actually enter anymore? That’s surely isn’t fair?

Reactions: 1
I can't believe I didn't know it's fluffy slipper Wednesday, I've been wearing them all week like a chump.🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 405206 or Diane will fall into the same trap of limiting comments so nobody will know how bad the leggings are....
I wonder if she was sold some story about "jealous competitors" who are trying to destroy poor little lucy!? Or is she just money hungry and don't actually give a tit about what/who she's associated with

Reactions: 2
And the FOMO strikes again
Screenshot_20210127-125742_Instagram.jpg

Can't really see it as poor Dianne when she/whoever's running her social media is posting on all the LLL instagram posts saying how comfy they are or how adorable the new woodland design is.

• Sick
LLL has launched new tops, not sure if they’re available to buy yet or it’s just a preview, but someone who knows the score has found them from the manufacturers direct. Less than £6 a top!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Whole when its gone it's gone practice from them is sickening! Diane looks like nice enough person (i don't watch scd so haven't got much clue) and i get it's difficult for everyone this year... Thye not touring so loosing money BUT to get involved with something like this? Is she delusional?

LLL has launched new tops, not sure if they’re available to buy yet or it’s just a preview, but someone who knows the score has found them from the manufacturers direct. Less than £6 a top!
Their leggings cost them about £2 a pair! Selling for £16! Same was with hats... She literally just rides on vulnerable people it's absolutely DISGUSTING!

Whole when its gone it's gone practice from them is sickening! Diane looks like nice enough person (i don't watch scd so haven't got much clue) and i get it's difficult for everyone this year... Thye not touring so loosing money BUT to get involved with something like this? Is she delusional?

Their leggings cost them about £2 a pair! Selling for £16! Same was with hats... She literally just rides on vulnerable people it's absolutely DISGUSTING!
Yeah, like the post yesterday about selling stuff off 'but some designs may be back later in the year' :mad:

Unrelated but how does she still have her Christmas decorations up? It's like May now or something.
20210127_143346.jpg

• Haha
You can almost hear the conversation between tin bath teeth and bowl head mummy
”no Lucy we are not restarting the group- you know it will flare your acne up”
” but mummy what shall I do all day”
” listen darling I’ll invite them onto MY page so you can still see all your chums and get some validation but mummy can handle it better as she’s older and wiser darling”
” but it’s MY game mummy. My game” *pops 3rd Prosecco bottle*
” come on my love, why not have 10 mins in the bath to calm you down. I know it’s raining and the bath it’s full of mosquito larvae and green sludges as it’s outdoors and BASICALLY A POND but remember you loved it as much as you once loved you bikes, peloton, 2nd home and orange hair”
” ok mummy. You can look after my fwends on fb.But when’s bitty time?”
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And as much as she once loved the rabbits. Anyone remember the rabbits? I'm scared to wonder too much what happened to them. . .

Reactions: 1
New thread title “Lucy Lockets - perfect for hungry front bums”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the FOMO strikes againView attachment 405243
Can't really see it as poor Dianne when she/whoever's running her social media is posting on all the LLL instagram posts saying how comfy they are or how adorable the new woodland design is.
The stress??? Are these morons for real ?!?! If that’s what they call stress then I wish I could swap fecking places with them ... they need a good slap in the face with a brick 🤯

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.