Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the ‘new’ designs? One of them features superhero symbols - badly designed ones at that.
They've had those one's in a different background colour for a while haven't they? Can't get over the rainbow cats design tbh, no idea who's going to be buying those.

Reactions: 3
They've had those one's in a different background colour for a while haven't they? Can't get over the rainbow cats design tbh, no idea who's going to be buying those.
Oh they are hideous. They were better sticking down to the unusual designs. The new ones are terrible. Most recent pair I bought in the sale (wouldn’t pay full price!) - are cheap and badly made. Not even good enough for a dish cloth!

Reactions: 2
Hi I'm new, I started buying kukubird in the first lockdown because they were £2.50. Then they pretty much stopped doing curve and most of mine ended up with holes in. So I started to look around and bought some CDR, BYHP, Funky Fit, Kizzy's and stuff and found them so much better. One of their "presenters" is very very rude on live streams and I haven't said anything untoward to her but she has blocked me for no reason. I tried ordering again on boxing day and only ordered one pair of leggings- the new basics and the rest were lounge wear. The one pair arrived already with a hole in, which they did send a replacement for so their customer service is getting better.
I ordered one pair of the LLL lounge wear on sale because I wanted to see if they were any different and I'd seen the posts about how bad their leggings are. They were fine, nothing special IMO. I feel like a sucker though after seeing the point scheme I thought I'd buy a pair of sale leggings with the £5 off and that you'd get triple points this weekend. There was only one pair I liked the look of and it was supposed to be delivered today but we're snowed in so the postie's aren't delivering. I'm hoping that they'll be okay otherwise I'll be contacting them and leaving a tp review because the brand means nothing to me 🤣.
After reading all the threads I definitely believe that Lucy is petty enough to have threatened legal action against Flex and Flow over their tagline of Be strong, Be mindful, Be you being similar to LLL's Be happy, Be healthy, Be strong. As well as their logo also having the dumbbell and gaining attention over a promotion so that locketeers could grass them in. They were the only brand that I could see that looked in any way similar to them 🤷

Reactions: 4
Join LOLA, you know you are missing the NLR and Locket Down posts and the woo is me, I have issues!!! All there to enjoy 🤢🤯🥳

• Haha
Must admit that LOLA is already becoming a tiring place to be 🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did they forget that roe deer are only spotted when they're fawns and fawns don't have antlers if they're going for Bambi? 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20210125-163118_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
I quite like the Flanci community page ... they actually post about being active in activewear rather than endless bleating on about pointless shite.

Hi I'm new, I started buying kukubird in the first lockdown because they were £2.50. Then they pretty much stopped doing curve and most of mine ended up with holes in. So I started to look around and bought some CDR, BYHP, Funky Fit, Kizzy's and stuff and found them so much better. One of their "presenters" is very very rude on live streams and I haven't said anything untoward to her but she has blocked me for no reason. I tried ordering again on boxing day and only ordered one pair of leggings- the new basics and the rest were lounge wear. The one pair arrived already with a hole in, which they did send a replacement for so their customer service is getting better.
I ordered one pair of the LLL lounge wear on sale because I wanted to see if they were any different and I'd seen the posts about how bad their leggings are. They were fine, nothing special IMO. I feel like a sucker though after seeing the point scheme I thought I'd buy a pair of sale leggings with the £5 off and that you'd get triple points this weekend. There was only one pair I liked the look of and it was supposed to be delivered today but we're snowed in so the postie's aren't delivering. I'm hoping that they'll be okay otherwise I'll be contacting them and leaving a tp review because the brand means nothing to me 🤣.
After reading all the threads I definitely believe that Lucy is petty enough to have threatened legal action against Flex and Flow over their tagline of Be strong, Be mindful, Be you being similar to LLL's Be happy, Be healthy, Be strong. As well as their logo also having the dumbbell and gaining attention over a promotion so that locketeers could grass them in. They were the only brand that I could see that looked in any way similar to them 🤷
Welcome to the forum! I didn't like the live streams that Kukubird did. So unprofessional, they felt like a college presentation

The LLL stuff is either childish or more boring patterns...she needs to start getting things right before she makes more crap

Reactions: 3
I hate Lola all the locket down and powered by lockets tit!!!

I started replying to a post asking WTF powered by lockets is, but would be wasting my time - frigging numptys

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.