Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure they'd even stop at a cease and desist either.

Was talking with the bf about this last night. A certain golden arch company took a local butcher with same name to court near him. Purely for the fact they made burgers. Butcher had been in existence for over a 100yrs. Got laughed out of court.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just been having a lurk on LOLA (I really cant get on with that acronym 😕). There is a bit of locket power barf 🤮 going on I see.

Conspiracy theory coming ... How many of us think LLL threatened Flex and Flow over their logo then? I don’t really notice logos tbh but after a bit of inspection it is similar but not the same ... thoughts anyone ???
More likely disney copyright

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Millions in turnover and too tight to pay for proper advertising photos 🙄
I mean they're really highlighting the fact that they should be paying for professional photos with the Diane range. Although the patterns are dull and they have their usual crotch area issues with pattern and stitching, at least they aren't looking like mis-shapen long john-come nappies like the little lockets they posted did.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kukubird selling jackets for £15 if anyone really wants to look like an abomination 🤭
Just looked on the KuKubird page and the people on there are very delusional! Why on earth would you post a pic of yourself in pig pants

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just looked on the KuKubird page and the people on there are very delusional! Why on earth would you post a pic of yourself in pig pants
Oh lord I've just seen that, jesus what is it with leggings people and having no shame in what they post online!!

Reactions: 4
Probably spends a fortune on the nails and cant be arsed to clean up her house. Pigsty come to mind 🤢🤢🤢🐷🐽🐽

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.