Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show how out of touch they all are. Her parents make me cringe too with their Facebook pages. “Public figure”

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know the name of the assemble group? Since they’re renamed it I can’t find it!

Reactions: 2
Ugh it doesn’t come up. I’ve just joined FB so I definitely know I’m not blocked lol
The way everyone calls them ‘Mama’ and ‘Papa’ makes me cringe

Lovers of Leggings Assemble (LOLA) I think
Ugh it doesn’t come up. I’m just started FB so I definitely know I’m not blocked lol

Reactions: 1
Ugh it doesn’t come up. I’ve just joined FB so I definitely know I’m not blocked lol

Ugh it doesn’t come up. I’m just started FB so I definitely know I’m not blocked lol
Perhaps I got the name wrong, but it is something like that

Look at me, look at me ... I’ve got my tin bath ready to go. I’ve stocked up on Prosecco from Tesco and I’m looking fine with my orange hair and fancy fanny patterned lockets. Your all so jealous

Reactions: 9
The way everyone calls them ‘Mama’ and ‘Papa’ makes me cringe

Lovers of Leggings Assemble (LOLA) I think
Yes, I am in the group and that is the new name. Do you know anyone in the group who can maybe get you to join? Or ask on the selling page that you cant find the group

I have unsubscribed

Remember how cross she got when she said I have a huge announcement, and everyone said are you preggers
She seemed to get really arsey about it too

Have to agree about her being the company. I said this on my TP reviews but I don't really think the minions are reading them. They're just going off what people are saying in their secret little groups and trying to defend LA. Anyone who puts themselves out there as the face of their company is leaving themselves wide open. As I said, she wasn't expecting any bad reviews, living in her little Lucy bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.