Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most are vulnerable or insecure and believe Lucy Pollard is their best friend. They suck up in the hope of sympathy and a free pair or Vagina enhancers.
The people buying every new item are the ones selling them as the credit card bill has arrived, or hiding them from the partner.
This to me is not a caring safe place - it is all designed for Lucy Pollard to boost her ego and show off the tat she can buy while they are struggling with mental health and buying basic stuff!
Lucy Pollard ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m in the trio too ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅธ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I'd imagine some people will want them on while they are getting wed. Probably invite the whole Locket gang too.

Christ what a thought....
Didn't the lady with the rainbow dress have them on?

I'm not allowed back in the official group ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Is that one of you jokers selling their used leggings for full purchase price on Lockets Galore? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I fail - I'm only in the official group, not assemble. Is it worth joining?

• Haha
Is that one of you jokers selling their used leggings for full purchase price on Lockets Galore? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I fail - I'm only in the official group, not assemble. Is it worth joining?
Assemble is soon to take Lockets out of the name, it's about loads of different brands now. Not too many fans in there anymore

Reactions: 6
Now unsubscribed from repetitive emails too

I was impressed, responded on messenger and now joined ruby group ๐Ÿ˜Š more impressed made in uk
Iโ€™m in the group too. I will unknowingly see you there ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m only the main group, though to be honest thatโ€™s enough. I canโ€™t take any more locket loving ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m only on the main group- is assemble worth it?
Itโ€™s made me cackle that โ€˜Iโ€™ve not noticed a differenceโ€™ is so ahead in the polls I bet Lucy is fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
god why canโ€™t I stop thinking about her... canโ€™t believe she thought a photoshoot being cancelled due to covid was a good enough explanation for how โ€˜whiteโ€™ lll is... she could at least acknowledge sheโ€™d failed to recognise prior to the summer lack of diversity..

Reactions: 2
god why canโ€™t I stop thinking about her... canโ€™t believe she thought a photoshoot being cancelled due to covid was a good enough explanation for how โ€˜whiteโ€™ lll is... she could at least acknowledge sheโ€™d failed to recognise prior to the summer lack of diversity..
โ€œIโ€™m soooo busy going away during a pandemic, pratting about on my Peloton โ„ข๏ธ and drinking Prosecco that I thought everyone was white ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ โ€œ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, locketlovers are having 2 bites of the apple 3 days apart!!!! Take it her first review didnt cover the first pair she owned

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw this on my facebook feed and thought Lucy might have decided to venture into men's wear.
FB_IMG_1610740087317.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been on the selling page and saw them advertising tinbathlucy deal and a lady says she wants 4!! People still want to spent that kind of money of tit blankets for their dogs and fag ash to use!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.