Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I just scrolled through the group and it really is a place where people come to show how tit their lives are isn’t it?! It’s so ugh!!!! And the phrase ‘powered by lockets’ is toe curlingly cringe!

Reactions: 5
a wedding inspired new lockets range? no thanks. Why would anyone want to buy wedding day inspired leggings?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I just scrolled through the group and it really is a place where people come to show how tit their lives are isn’t it?! It’s so ugh!!!! And the phrase ‘powered by lockets’ is toe curlingly cringe!
Most are vulnerable or insecure and believe Lucy Pollard is their best friend. They suck up in the hope of sympathy and a free pair or Vagina enhancers.
The people buying every new item are the ones selling them as the credit card bill has arrived, or hiding them from the partner.
This to me is not a caring safe place - it is all designed for Lucy Pollard to boost her ego and show off the tat she can buy while they are struggling with mental health and buying basic stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most are vulnerable or insecure and believe Lucy Pollard is their best friend. They suck up in the hope of sympathy and a free pair or Vagina enhancers.
The people buying every new item are the ones selling them as the credit card bill has arrived, or hiding them from the partner.
This to me is not a caring safe place - it is all designed for Lucy Pollard to boost her ego and show off the tat she can buy while they are struggling with mental health and buying basic stuff!
But dont forget no clearpay or klarna as dont want you to get in debt ffs.😉

Hubby said you can sell my lockets or you have em, I responded no one wants em hun 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
We care, so please buy more of my stuff so I have room for all the new overpriced stuff coming in!! Kids blankets for grownups?!? Get your grandmas tartan blanket, better quality and sentimental. Who will remember the crap ones?! Those with a £140 bill (but I got free delivery) 🤦‍♀️🙄🤣😂🤣🤮🤢

a wedding inspired new lockets range? no thanks. Why would anyone want to buy wedding day inspired leggings?
Oh I'd imagine some people will want them on while they are getting wed. Probably invite the whole Locket gang too.

Christ what a thought....

• Wow
Im currently in the official group, Lockets assemble and here. Does that make me a triple agent? 🕵️‍♀️ 👁 👁
You better share the inside info 😜

Oh I'd imagine some people will want them on while they are getting wed. Probably invite the whole Locket gang too.

Christ what a thought....
I cant think of anything worse. A
Imagine if they are white and with her full frontal photography she does 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.