Lucy locket #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture doesn’t look like she’s really wearing those clothes 🤔
Funny you say that... I thought exactly the same when they posted them earlier today. That dark blue set looks strange on her.
And so the drama and mystery continues... 🤣

View attachment 406304

Granted only 137 voted so not a massive reflection of the fan base but interesting how no votes overtook yes from when I voted no after the poll had been active for an hour.
Whoops
🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell, she's said she'd charge £100 for a pair of leggings if she manufactured in the UK?!
I had a small business sewing, 4 years ago I made leggings in the U.K. and sold for around £35, that wasn’t using wholesale fabrics that was paying £20/25 a metre at retail prices, it’s greed that keeps her ordering from China

Reactions: 3
The dianne collection is tit. Let's face it. They are trying to make out like there's lots of designs but there isn't. There are at least two pairs of designs that are essentially just the same but different colours. And some of them just look the same as what's already available
And the same as what other companies offer! That space print is ripped off from Tikiboo (minus the acid vag)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.