Lucy Letby Case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dates are incredibly close together.

The dates are always around the same time each month.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I’ve always wondered what was going on with this case. My gut thinks she is being scapegoated but we will see what arises in the trial.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I had never heard of Beverley Allit until there was a documentary on her on Channel 5 , maybe a year or 2 ago?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
This timeline of the murders and attempted murders comes from the YouTube video linked below.
View attachment 1613453

What’s interesting with the timeline, as explained in the video, is that the attempted murder on 17th Feb 2016 and then the murder on 20th Feb 2016 is supposedly the same infant. And in another infant there were two attempts on the same day (9th April 2016). That feels very specific, like they have identified a certain action that took place that would be considered attempted murder or, sadly, resulted in death. Especially the one that is twice on the same day. But then on some other attempts it’s a date range.

I am really intrigued what evidence will come out to support this timeline. I’m assuming at this stage that the timeline is true, I’ve not verified it myself.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t see how it can be a hospital cover up with so many deaths and attempts so closely together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
I don’t see how it can be a hospital cover up with so many deaths and attempts so closely together.
also like the video said the prosecution have to be at least 90% certain they’ve got enough evidence. They have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt. So what they have must go beyond just her rota. They must have pretty good evidence that this woman meant those babies harm
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
also like the video said the prosecution have to be at least 90% certain they’ve got enough evidence. They have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt. So what they have must go beyond just her rota. They must have pretty good evidence that this woman meant those babies harm
To clarify, I don't think it will be "just her rota" but it will be a big part of it in my opinion. It has to be - the whole case wouldn't make sense otherwise. It certainly was a large factor in Beverley Allitt's case from memory.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
To clarify, I don't think it will be "just her rota" but it will be a big part of it in my opinion. It has to be - the whole case wouldn't make sense otherwise. It certainly was a large factor in Beverley Allitt's case from memory.
It’s the first thing that would be checked surely? To see who was on shift on each occasion and she must have been present every time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I'm guessing the allegations all happened when she was on shift? And maybe the only person who was present every single time? obviously I know there will a lot of other evidence , again just speculation until we hear the facts

It’s the first thing that would be checked surely? To see who was on shift on each occasion and she must have been present every time.
Must have been typing that at the same time as you 😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I can’t imagine how she can be a scapegoat when each attempt was so close together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 19
I have nurse friends who have said the same . They don't know her or work in the same hospital but they have all said she's been made a scapegoat.
What information do they have that makes them come to that conclusion?

I’m not saying I think Lucy is guilty because I have literally no idea as we have not heard any evidence yet, but I’m just astounded that so many people have firmly made their minds up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 18
The alleged victims include a pair of twins. So awful 😢
just like Beverly allitt who attacked a set of twins - one dead and one brain damaged. I can’t imagine what it must have been like to have your children robbed from you in that way.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: 13
just like Beverly allitt who attacked a set of twins - one dead and one brain damaged. I can’t imagine what it must have been like to have your children robbed from you in that way.
A distressing detail about the twins is that after the first one died the other was readmitted to hospital as a precaution - the parents were so grateful to Allitt for the care they thought she'd shown and asked her to be the baby's godmother. She then attempted to kill that baby too.
 
  • Sad
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.