Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if it’s already been posted ( I can’t keep up!) . There is an episode of the DM podcast ( I think the latest one 59) where Liz speaks to the parents and during the episode they play a video recording ( although you only hear the audio) of Lucifer and the baby’s Dad talking to a baby boy in his incubator. You can hear her voice.
Knowing everything we know now, she sounds completely insincere but I can see how she took them in by making a show of fussing over their tiny child 🤢
This is one of the babies who was not in the indictment but whose parents have since come forward to say they believe she harmed him.
Once again apologies if you already knew this !!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hi all, new to these threads and have been trying to catch up and read all of the previous ones in the past week since Lucy was sentenced. Thank you all so much for all of the info you've shared (especially for the Wiki!) - you've all dedicated a lot of time, energy and emotion to the case in the last 8 months and I hope that you're all doing okay and processing everything well.

From reading the threads I am shocked at the amount of (what I think is) key evidence that has not been reported in the news. Before I started reading through the threads and listening to the Daily Mail podcasts I thought that there might be a slight chance that she had been wrongly prosecuted - only because all of the information provided first-hand through news reports etc seemed circumstantial/coincidental. But after reading here I am 100% off the fence and have no doubt she is guilty. I know that the news can't report on every detail, as there is so much to this case and there is simply not enough time to go through everything, but is there any evidence/info that you've discussed on these threads that you think should have been included in the news to help people understand how guilty and vile she really is? Even after watching the Panorama documentary I think there were so many things that could have been included - although they did a great job at getting the information out quickly and giving people more of an idea of why she was found guilty.

One of the things that really shocked me was the draft sympathy card message with all three triplets' names on it, when only two had passed away - cos she knew she was going to attack all three. And also the way she comes across in the live court reportings - not the sweet, beige Lucy that the headline news would lead you to believe.

Apologies if this is not an appropriate post, or if this has been asked before (as I haven't caught up on all the threads yet!).

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't think I have seen this posted - I saw this video shared on Reddit, it is a good psychiatric evaluation of her. I think it is a good video, never heard of the channel before:

WOW! Thank you so so much for posting this, what a find! I've just listened to it while cooking the kids' supper and it has given me so much food for thought. So interesting and informative. If you're interested in reading/learning more about the shadow self, have a look for Carl Jung's writing on the topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My understanding is you can only contact a prisoner if you know them and the way they do that is that you should know their DOB or have their prisoner number. The prisoner would provide their number to their family / friends they want to be able to contact them. I don’t know how it works in America that allows for all these women to write to SKs. But in England they won’t allow prisoners to receive hate mail or otherwise from people they don’t know.
Annoyingly some idiot has put her details online for penpal purposes, duck knows how they found it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I hope Tigger and Smudge went to good homes.
Thought maybe her parents would have them but I guess pets can be a lot of responsibility and they’ve been back and forth to court and prison a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope Tigger and Smudge went to good homes.
Thought maybe her parents would have them but I guess pets can be a lot of responsibility and they’ve been back and forth to court and prison a lot
Hope she took good care of Tigger and Smudge and they never saw her sadistic side. Shame they can't talk as they probably have a tale or two to tell about her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hope she took good care of Tigger and Smudge and they never saw her sadistic side. Shame they can't talk as they probably have a tale or two to tell about her.
Myra Hindley adored her dog but the police put it down as they knew it would upset her. If her cats are rehomed I hope they are not treated badly as it's not their fault they belonged to her. But some people are so nasty but there is no need to sink to Letbys 'level with her cats.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Her prison address and DOB were released on the Internet along with a suggestion people write to her to show their support.
I thought we were clubbing together to send her one of those amazing T-shirts. Or a stash of post-it notes?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d take the time and write EVIL on every one, just in case she was to forget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Myra Hindley adored her dog but the police put it down as they knew it would upset her. If her cats are rehomed I hope they are not treated badly as it's not their fault they belonged to her. But some people are so nasty but there is no need to sink to Letbys 'level with her cats.
I don't think they deliberately put Hindley's dog down, they were attempting to ascertain it's age (as it was in some of the photos on the moors, so they hoped that by getting an accurate age they could pinpoint when some of the murders/burials took place) but unfortunately it didn't survive. Apparently when she was told that it had died she went nuts, shouting that the police were murderers.

I have wondered about Letby's cats, I'm surprised her mate Jan didn't adopt them as she seems to like feline friends!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think they deliberately put Hindley's dog down, they were attempting to ascertain it's age (as it was in some of the photos on the moors, so they hoped that by getting an accurate age they could pinpoint when some of the murders/burials took place) but unfortunately it didn't survive. Apparently when she was told that it had died she went nuts, shouting that the police were murderers.

I have wondered about Letby's cats, I'm surprised her mate Jan didn't adopt them as she seems to like feline friends!
Oh PLEASE you don't need to put a dog under anaesthesia to ascertain it's age, it can be done easily without it. I used to be a vet nurse and the cops used that as an excuse to kill it to get back at MH for killing people's kids. Wasn't fair on the poor dog though.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Maybe they went to the cat cafe Letby and that horrible Jan woman used to go too

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.