Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F***ing lunatic. What is wrong with these people?!
I don’t know, bless ‘em though. They probably think hypoglycaemia is the collective noun for a group of hippos and air embolus is a Latin term meaning skydiving 😂 thick as fxck

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think I have seen this posted - I saw this video shared on Reddit, it is a good psychiatric evaluation of her. I think it is a good video, never heard of the channel before:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
OK I found it. 76 signatures. So not actually a popular uprising on her behalf. There are 11 other Letby related petitions on there. All of them very anti her and a couple demanding public enquiries and/or manslaughter charges for the NHS bosses who covered her arse.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realise the link to Change wasn't permitted so I removed it and screenshot the scammer's petition.

1693398485548.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her prison address and DOB were released on the Internet along with a suggestion people write to her to show their support.
Really? Bloody hell. I’m really surprised by that.
I expect she’ll get marriage proposals and all sorts now. There are some strange people around.

Reactions: 10
Her prison address and DOB were released on the Internet along with a suggestion people write to her to show their support.
I think they’d need her prisoner number to contact her. Locate a prisoner is for use to find where they are currently located. They won’t give that out to randoms

Reactions: 9
I guess petition guy would happily accept a conviction of someone else they found 'undesirable' on 'circumstantial evidence' though?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
OK I found it. 76 signatures. So not actually a popular uprising on her behalf. There are 11 other Letby related petitions on there. All of them very anti her and a couple demanding public enquiries and/or manslaughter charges for the NHS bosses who covered her arse.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't realise the link to Change wasn't permitted so I removed it and screenshot the scammer's petition.

View attachment 2414103
This petition has been set up by one of the science on trial loons. He tried to set up an official government petition too but looks like that one has been declined. Absolute freaks!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
But but but they’ve done their research dont you know ???
---
There seems to be lots of covid deniers frequenting those posts including one who claims to be psychic so ‘knows the truth’ about Lucy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This petition has been set up by one of the science on trial loons. He tried to set up an official government petition too but looks like that one has been declined. Absolute freaks!
Well his is the fakest arse name I've ever come across. Yeah Dr Zchivago who attended the College of Internet Scamming, & graduated with full dishonours.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's majorly fucked up. My baby needed those tubes. She painfully struggled to breath without them, if they were removed to see if she could breath air on her own she was carefully monitored and placed back on them if her blood oxegen level dipped.

They simply would not be removed for cleaning, they would be replaced with a new set and they most certainly should not be removed for vanity reasons.
Thank you for explaining, I thought as much 😞 it just confirms that there is still so much that we don’t know about everything she has done yet. She really has been harming babies for a long time on a larger scale hasn’t she 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know the episode of Teletubbies where tinky winky prances around in a tutu?

That's how I picture Dick Gill in my head.

Gif for reference

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think I have seen this posted - I saw this video shared on Reddit, it is a good psychiatric evaluation of her. I think it is a good video, never heard of the channel before:

That’s incredibly interesting. Thank you for sharing @craftypudding
He’s really thought about it. Particularly the part about the 4 different archetypes of BPD. That’s exactly why none of her family or friends could believe she did anything wrong as they only ever saw the parts she wanted them to see - everything else was walled off …

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well his is the fakest arse name I've ever come across. Yeah Dr Zchivago who attended the College of Internet Scamming, & graduated with full dishonours.
I had a little nosey at Dr Zchivago, apparently he has a PHD in VD 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.