Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This article angers me so much. Another one from a journalist who doesn't know the first thing about the case. The point about CCTV is spoiled by him claiming she was convicted on "purely circumstantial evidence" and that he wonders if the jury would have had anything to convict on if they hand't found her post-it notes.

It's no wonder there are swathes of people uncomfortable with her conviction when mainstream media is peddling these falsehoods.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...V-ward-Lucy-Letby-killed-babies.html#comments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Lucy Letby: NHS England 'persuaded' trust boss to take new job https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66651325

Tony Chambers went on to get three senior NHS jobs following the nurse's arrest for murdering babies.

And in a now-deleted blog, he wrote about being "persuaded" to take the job in London by a senior NHS England boss

However, the BBC also understands his appointment to lead the London trust was made when Mr Chambers was effectively blocked from getting similar jobs in the north-west of England.

NHS England bosses in the North West did not consider him a suitable candidate to become a chief executive at another trust in the region at that time, BBC News was told: "There were opportunities [after Chester]," said one NHS source, "but he didn't get any jobs."

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just catching up and the lap dancer chat 😂😂
Who's gonna risk getting concussed by that massive chin, imagine her bopping about on someone's lap, the jaw would be right at face level. If this is true then Liverpool must have had a sharp increase in head injuries.. and retracted balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My understanding is you can only contact a prisoner if you know them and the way they do that is that you should know their DOB or have their prisoner number. The prisoner would provide their number to their family / friends they want to be able to contact them. I don’t know how it works in America that allows for all these women to write to SKs. But in England they won’t allow prisoners to receive hate mail or otherwise from people they don’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning tattlers. I know absolutely duck all will come of these ridiculous campaigns. Their daft accounts n interviews need shutting down … b4 they convince more head the balls of their number science … yes 1 actually said she 33 y/o and if we knew about “the numbers we would know the significance of this” 😳🥴 …. The only significance about this is she has been on this planet 33 too many years!!!! I have no clue how these folk get threw a day!!!! Tbh.

the police have spent years on op hummingbird … and continue to do so … costing millions … it wasn’t just a “pick on Lucy day” cos they was a bit bored!!!! Ffs …. As for dreams of her opening all her supportive mail…. About as much chance of them letting that happen as her skipping out that prison in her kitten heels and bag for life!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve finished the latest podcasts with the parents. Something I picked up on and had not considered before, and I’m not sure if we know the answer, is those two sets of parents were not familiar with NICU. The family on the most recent one said it was when they saw their second child in the neonatal unit that they realised much of what they saw with the first child wasn’t normal. I know some of the parents on the indictment had older children but I wonder if Lucy knew whether the parents were first timers to NICU.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
They are very special, I hope DR Jimjams sues :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2413036View attachment 2413037
I’ve finished the latest podcasts with the parents. Something I picked up on and had not considered before, and I’m not sure if we know the answer, is those two sets of parents were not familiar with NICU. The family on the most recent one said it was when they saw their second child in the neonatal unit that they realised much of what they saw with the first child wasn’t normal. I know some of the parents on the indictment had older children but I wonder if Lucy knew whether the parents were first timers to NICU.
Good point.

It was almost like she was grooming the parents - especially the “favourite” baby couple. Making them a card, calling the baby her “favourite” and getting frustrated when she wasn’t assigned to that baby.

Reactions: 34
My understanding is you can only contact a prisoner if you know them and the way they do that is that you should know their DOB or have their prisoner number. The prisoner would provide their number to their family / friends they want to be able to contact them. I don’t know how it works in America that allows for all these women to write to SKs. But in England they won’t allow prisoners to receive hate mail or otherwise from people they don’t know.
Her prison address and DOB were released on the Internet along with a suggestion people write to her to show their support.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is there anyone with medical or NICU knowledge who can confirm that LL taking a photo of a baby on 24hr breathing support without their tubes given the justification that she was ‘cleaning them’ is fucked up or no? I’m guessing it probably is.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is there anyone with medical or NICU knowledge who can confirm that LL taking a photo of a baby on 24hr breathing support without their tubes given the justification that she was ‘cleaning them’ is fucked up or no? I’m guessing it probably is.
It's majorly fucked up. My baby needed those tubes. She painfully struggled to breath without them, if they were removed to see if she could breath air on her own she was carefully monitored and placed back on them if her blood oxegen level dipped.

They simply would not be removed for cleaning, they would be replaced with a new set and they most certainly should not be removed for vanity reasons.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine putting money towards a baby killers appeal. Granted it’s probably doll money. but, still disgusting. If I saw that as a parent of one of the children in this case, I’d want to hunt the bellend down and see if he’s open to explaining his views in person

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Imagine putting money towards a baby killers appeal. Granted it’s probably doll money. but, still disgusting. If I saw that as a parent of one of the children in this case, I’d want to hunt the bellend down and see if he’s open to explaining his views in person
F***ing lunatic. What is wrong with these people?!

Reactions: 17
F***ing lunatic. What is wrong with these people?!
What's amusing though is if that petition is on Change dot org they always ask you to donate to help spread your petition but the money just goes to general revenue and has eff all to do with how many people will see the one you just signed. Then they sell all your info to marketing companies & you're deluged with spammy messages and emails about tit wine club memberships and dodgy time share units in Morecambe for the rest of eternity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What's amusing though is if that petition is on Change dot org they always ask you to donate to help spread your petition but the money just goes to general revenue and has eff all to do with how many people will see the one you just signed. Then they sell all your info to marketing companies & you're deluged with spammy messages and emails about tit wine club memberships and dodgy time share units in Morecambe for the rest of eternity.
Karma! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.