Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby's Mum: "with me having what I was having"

LL: "Mmmm.....having a good old look around there aren't you? Eh?"

Baby's Dad (I presume): "He's proper star fishing"

LL: "Yeah, he's suddenly got all this space to move around"

That's my best guess. She sounds so different than how I imagined too!
I find it so interesting in how we perceive people, because for me she sounds exactly as I imagined. Sickly sweet and nauseating

Reactions: 16
I think people blanket apply the “circumstantial” evidence because they’re comparing it with other serial murders which ok, in LLs case it may seem there is more circumstantial evidence. However, when you compare like for like instead of apples and pears, the evidence isn’t circumstantial and is exactly what you would expect from a healthcare setting murder, in fact, it’s overwhelming…

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if lots of people don’t understand the ‘air’ part - if you don’t know anything more than the very basics of family first aid (which many don’t), the idea of air injected into the bloodstream might not mean anything to you so that part of the reporting / evidence doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 19
Baby's Mum: "with me having what I was having"

LL: "Mmmm.....having a good old look around there aren't you? Eh?"

Baby's Dad (I presume): "He's proper star fishing"

LL: "Yeah, he's suddenly got all this space to move around"

That's my best guess. She sounds so different than how I imagined too!
Thank you for this. I've listened again and now you have said what she said I can distinguish the words. Her voice and accent isn't like I imagined it to be.

Reactions: 9
It’s like saying.. they found all those bodies under the patio but it’s circumstantial evidence that Rose West lived in the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
They are very special, I hope DR Jimjams sues :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2413036View attachment 2413037
Wow. I don’t even know what to say! I can’t understand this mindset at all, that there may be a killer but it’s not Lucy??

The only thing I agree with is bastards was for the consultants (why would anyone think it was for the babies ffs?!!) but because the consultants were the ones stopping her from being on the unit and eventually got her caught.

Reactions: 34
Wow. I don’t even know what to say! I can’t understand this mindset at all, that there may be a killer but it’s not Lucy??

The only thing I agree with is bastards was for the consultants (why would anyone think it was for the babies ffs?!!) but because the consultants were the ones stopping her from being on the unit and eventually got her caught.
It worries me how some people are just batshit crazy with stuff like this. Where do they even get these theories from?

Reactions: 15
The arrogance of the nutjobs thinking they know more than the experts because they’ve done their ‘research’

• Heart
Reactions: 23
At this stage, even if Lucy came out and confessed, they would all be like ‘Poor Lucy. The pressure must have got to her, probably been made to feel like she should admit something she hasn’t done.’

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ahahaha “look at me I can relate to a serial killer because I’ve spent less than 1 whole day in local police station cell” your drunken disorderly charged was probably dropped. shut up mush

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.