Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a new documentary/news report on 7NEWS spotlight YouTube channel , there is interviews with parents of babies who lucy letby looked after.

Reactions: 3
People have mentioned that she sounded different to how they thought - can you explain how she sounded? I imagine her to be quite softly and well spoken.

Reactions: 3
I've spent hours listening to YouTube videos and accounts of people who were sat in court. I did wonder how they were able to convict her on just circumstantial evidence, but, the evidence really is damning for anyone in doubt.

She remembers part of the incidents that suit her narrative, but seemingly forget's about the incidents that don't paint her in the best light. Not only the parents, but other nurses have caught her just staring at babies, some of which she had no responsibility over. They all describe this 'blank' look. Everything is far too coincidental, and I doubt the parents would partake in some elaborate coverup Lucy's defence claim is the the case.

The only thing that stands out to me is her motive. She had attention from the Dr she supposedly fancied, he was clearly interested in her. I don't think she'd need to do what she done for that. Although, I do wonder what they would have spoken about had it not been for all those deaths. But to kill babies for the sake having a conversation starter just seems odd.

Reactions: 11
The only thing that stands out to me is her motive. She had attention from the Dr she supposedly fancied, he was clearly interested in her. I don't think she'd need to do what she done for that. Although, I do wonder what they would have spoken about had it not been for all those deaths. But to kill babies for the sake having a conversation starter just seems odd.
That wasn’t her motive though.

The OG members of the thread will be able to give you the specifics but he didn’t come on the scene until she had already harmed, and killed, a number of the babies.

Also, killing babies for any reason is a bit more than ‘odd’ don’t you think…?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine being a nurse who has worked with Dr NN and reading his message to LL being one of the only nurses he would trust with his children! What a terrible smear that is, I can't imagine he is still working at the countess anymore.

Reactions: 18
It is called the "trial of lucy letby" and is avalible on Spotify, Amazon music, YouTube, apple music.

Ah ok yes I already listen to this one but I am a couple behind
Thought it was a different one sorry and thank you 😊

Reactions: 4
Ah ok yes I already listen to this one but I am a couple behind
Thought it was a different one sorry and thank you 😊
Oh I see, no problem 😊 if you are looking for the the episode with LL creepy voice it is "another victim" about 11 min 20 secs in...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would argue that the evidence wasn’t “just” circumstantial. There was definitive evidence that babies had been poisoned with insulin, injected with air, and force fed/physically harmed. That was corroborated by experts and the defence couldn’t argue against most of that.
So we know that there was a baby harmer/murderer on that ward.
Coupled with LL present for all incidents, having numerous documents relating to the children and others in her home, and concerns raised about her presence and behaviour by other Drs, it’s pretty evident she was the only medical professional with access and means to have done it. Yes she wasn’t caught in the act (although possible nearly!) but the evidence given we know babies were murdered was pretty strong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I would argue that the evidence wasn’t “just” circumstantial. There was definitive evidence that babies had been poisoned with insulin, injected with air, and force fed/physically harmed. That was corroborated by experts and the defence couldn’t argue against most of that.
So we know that there was a baby harmer/murderer on that ward.
Coupled with LL present for all incidents, having numerous documents relating to the children and others in her home, and concerns raised about her presence and behaviour by other Drs, it’s pretty evident she was the only medical professional with access and means to have done it. Yes she wasn’t caught in the act (although possible nearly!) but the evidence given we know babies were murdered was pretty strong.
Phew! I’m so fed up of hearing how it was only circumstantial evidence. The babies were killed in a hospital setting which is the only thing confusing matters- otherwise you have murder victims filled with air. It’s like saying stab wounds are circumstantial evidence imo. There’s no explanation for that air, other than that it was put there. And it was put there by someone with extensive knowledge and understanding that it would kill them. And absolute concrete evidence of poisoning.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Even the judge said it wasn’t wholly circumstantial. (His words were ‘substantially, but not wholly’). I think he knows best.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.