Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "sex career"allegations are ludicrous the sort of stuff the ridiculous "News if the World" lowlife rag would have come out with.
Another new 1…. She has been slashed and had boiling sugar water poured on her … they probably still blooming processing her/it … she has probably got that many demands!!! She won’t of been left alone for a minute .. never mind had opportunity to wonder round mixing wi other inmates and brewing up!!! Xx

all rumours and gossip will start now … 🙄 the facts and evidence are all that we need …. GUILTY as charged!!! Lifed off and even dick fill the absolute idiot can’t change that!!! Lol xx

Reactions: 17
Another new 1…. She has been slashed and had boiling sugar water poured on her … they probably still blooming processing her/it … she has probably got that many demands!!! She won’t of been left alone for a minute .. never mind had opportunity to wonder round mixing wi other inmates and brewing up!!! Xx

all rumours and gossip will start now … 🙄 the facts and evidence are all that we need …. GUILTY as charged!!! Lifed off and even dick fill the absolute idiot can’t change that!!! Lol xx
Trouble is there are quite a lot of thickos who will believe that she was a lap dancer and that she has been attacked in gaol they are not capable of thinking beyond what they read in the scummy tabloids.
---
The nursing profession does seem to attract more than their fair share of uncaring sociopathic individuals. You only have to read the NMC Hearings and Sanctions page to realise that.
Latest hearings and sanctions - The Nursing and Midwifery Council (nmc.org.uk)
My goodness to here's an awful lot 🤔

Reactions: 8
There's a post on Facebook going the rounds saying Lucy has been attacked in prison but haven't heard anything anywhere

Reactions: 6
I was going to say she wouldn't be a stripper while she was a student, she would be kicked off the course. Then I remembered she has killed 7+ babies and attempted to kill many more so she obviously doesn't care about sticking to rules.

Reactions: 21
There's a post on Facebook going the rounds saying Lucy has been attacked in prison but haven't heard anything anywhere
I think that's been debunked as a fabrication. I would imagine it would be on the news if she'd been injured by another prisoner.

On a personal level, I don't wish her physical harm. I wish her misery, disappointment, sadness and desolation for the rest of her days.

Reactions: 27
i haven’t caught up, but your post has prompted a memory I have from When I was teenager in hospital. I had a standard op got sent home and a few days later my wounds haemorrhaged in the night, luckily I woke and I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Anyway I had to stay in for a while can’t remember how long now to recover. There was one nurse on the ward who was absolutely vile to me, I remember when I felt well enough to walk to the loo on my own, she tried to insist she had to go in with me (I was 15). I didn’t want her to and I explained I was fine and could manage I was feeling a lot better. The witch then grabbed my arm and dug her nails into me and dragged me there, I was so shocked and upset that I didn’t argue and she then came into the loo with me and watched me pee, then she walked off when I had finished and I had to walk back to my bed on my own anyway, didn’t make any sense. Was bleeping weird, I should have reported her but she scared me. She didn’t nurse me again after that but I remember her scowling at me everytime she passed me.
That is awful! I don't why people go into caring jobs if they are not caring people.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
some are but I also think most are wonderful. I have had 99 percent positive experiences and only encountered that one negative one, so I wouldn’t want tar them on with the same brush. For example, I had a particularly long and traumatic labour, I went through 9 midwife’s during my first labour (yes it was that long), my last ones had so much empathy that they were crying with me at the end, I’m talking full on sobs like it was them going through my labour. I’ll remember them forever❤ I couldn’t have done it without them.
That is a long old labour! I always feel so sorry for a woman when I've left her at the end of my shift and she is still labouring when I'm back 12 hours later. Nice to have continuity and look after a person you know but for their sake you wished it was all done by your next shift 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The only stripper in the world who thinks “going commando” is a reference to her hometown of Hereford 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think when she knew they were on to her, she wanted to get caught. It might explain why she left so many incriminating notes and didn't destroy the paperwork she had kept as trophies in her home.
Even the most organised serial killers become chaotic when they are under pressure. Letby would have known that many of the doctors suspected her. Killing was a stress relief for her. It always is for serial killers. They talk about the tension between murders building to a crescendo and killing is the only release they can find. The trophies are kept to be pored over between thrills, to get a feeling of that power back. To recall the victim and their suffering. I don't think she wanted to get caught at all. I think her psyche was crumbling and she became reckless. She couldn't bear to let those trophies go. Especially not once she'd been delegated to an office job because she had no prospect of being able to kill again any time soon. So her trophies were all she had to get that feeling again.

Reactions: 35
I think that's been debunked as a fabrication. I would imagine it would be on the news if she'd been injured by another prisoner.

On a personal level, I don't wish her physical harm. I wish her misery, disappointment, sadness and desolation for the rest of her days.
My sister had saw the post too and I said the same in that if she had been attacked it would be on the news given how recent everything happened

Reactions: 10
Unless she took a (presumably unpaid) extended leave of absence to attend the trial for all those months, Janet can’t still be working.
Maybe she's retired. Have only seen photos on her FB (still displaying that monster in them) but I she looks in her 50's. Seems many nurses leave the profession on the younger side cos it must be physically knackering.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's retired. Have only seen photos on her FB (still displaying that monster in them) but I she looks in her 50's. Seems many nurses leave the profession on the younger side cos it must be physically knackering.
I think nurses can claim their NHS pension at 55. Not 100% sure of this though.

I'm also not sure that the income generated by an NHS pension would be enough to live on. The retired nurse that I know works as a delivery driver 2 days a week now.

Reactions: 5
This is what I can’t fathom … they sat threw all that evidence day after day… they watched it duck up… they listened to her numerous lies and can’t recalls … they saw the arrogance and cockiness… now unless the are blind and deaf (which they clearly arnt ) I have no clue how they could miss it!!!
Must be that deluded that when rest of us was coming out of court thinking wow she proper ducked up there… they must of been saying “oh didn’t she do well today… she proper put BNE in his place “ 🙄…. The reaction from the mother …. She must of actually thought the 4 of um would be skipping out of Manchester together and receiving apologies off every1!! It’s just mind boggling!!! Xx
I read plenty of reports from people who attended court (not tattlers but others from reddit and FB) who stated she came across as genuine, believable and held her own well during cross examination.
---
Was it when she was on bail and leaving a police station?

I don't know how anyone could see her as pretty, she's extremely plain!
I've never considered her pretty. Average looking but I think the fact she's slim and mostly photographed smiling and of course the blonde highlights, the latter in particular seem to have elevated her to pretty status. Now she's back to mousy brown she's not attractive at all. The power of hair bleach on the public perception!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Its because NHS pensions for people who started in their 20’s in the 1980’s are really rather excellent, so they can afford to retired early.

Reactions: 10
I think nurses can claim their NHS pension at 55. Not 100% sure of this though.

I'm also not sure that the income generated by an NHS pension would be enough to live on. The retired nurse that I know works as a delivery driver 2 days a week now.
A lot of midwives retire as soon as they can, then either come back and do agency as support workers or move onto something totally unrelated to being a midwife. I can't see myself still doing my job at 55. The work is too tough on your body.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The nursing profession does seem to attract more than their fair share of uncaring sociopathic individuals. You only have to read the NMC Hearings and Sanctions page to realise that.
Latest hearings and sanctions - The Nursing and Midwifery Council (nmc.org.uk)
The midwife's "assisting" with my first labour were witches. They attached me to a gas and air cylinder that was empty and refused to believe me until an hour later. And don't get me started on the post natal ward. One roughly grabbed my tit without asking and shoved it into my baby's mouth. No dialogue or explanation. Ok, my technique was wrong but where's the kindness? I was hooked up to an IV and had a catheter and they ignored my requests for water for hours that first night. Ended up hobbling off to find a drink myself. This was despite them threatening me that the catheter wouldn't come out if I didn't drink enough. Toilets had other women's used maternity pads spilling out of the bins. Ok, the last point wasn't their fault but some nurses are bleeping nasty.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.