Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her supporters make me sick when you read how some of the babies died in agony.
The Birmingham nurse that’s been arrested does anyone know why she’s not named as I thought Letby was?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I honestly think being a stripper will turn out to be true.

She is somebody who revelled in people not knowing who she really was.

Her friends thought she was kind-hearted, gentle, sweet and soft - in reality she is one of the most evil, sadistic women in the world.

She portrays herself as meek, timid and fragile - when there are accounts of her telling off a fellow nurse, telling off a mother of a baby, getting angry with colleagues when she didn't get her own way, other disputes with colleagues, bitched non-stop over texts, and she brazenly filed a successful grievance against doctors for daring to notice that she was murdering babies. She came across as confident and bolshy in court.

So she is literally the opposite to how she likes to present herself. Her beige disguise was her power and how she operated in plain sight.

Her friends think she is the good girl, studious and going home early from nights out while at university. She loves her parents and cats, wears modest clothes, and used to go to church. She claims to not swear (disproved in court), to not know what go commando means (laughed at in court), she goes to bed with cuddly toys, and her friends described her as being Little Miss Innocent on Facebook.

Being a stripper would fit with the pattern of her being the complete 180 opposite to who her friends and family think she is.

Like @InTheDollsHouse , regardless of the truth to this new rumour, as soon as the news broke about how much the managers covered up for her and protected her, I suspected she was "charming" these middle aged men in some way.

Reactions: 36
All her supporters make me sick when you read how some of the babies died in agony.
The Birmingham nurse that’s been arrested does anyone know why she’s not named as I thought Letby was?
Rotton isn’t it… and some folk are more interested in her “sex career” which never happened. mind boggles !! Xx

maybe they have not released a name cos it’s on bak of the letby case … trying to keep public hysteria at bay …am only speculating xx

Reactions: 10
Has she been charged? That's probably the difference.

Reactions: 16
Rotton isn’t it… and some folk are more interested in her “sex career” which never happened. mind boggles !! Xx

maybe they have not released a name cos it’s on bak of the letby case … trying to keep public hysteria at bay …am only speculating xx
The "sex career"allegations are ludicrous the sort of stuff the ridiculous "News if the World" lowlife rag would have come out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just can’t see it. You make valid points but my brain can’t accept that after seeing pictures of her in her Lee Cooper/hot pink get-up from 2008/mum’s straw hat 👒 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A lap dancer what gets embarrassed at going commando … she’d struggle to make any money … fgs …. Some of these men I just think what fantasise that she was putting her boobies in their face 🙄 xx

be a much better outcome if letby was getting her lettuce out on a Saturday night and going into work next day and not causing harm and death… No probs with that what so ever !!! Xx
BIB, I’ve died laughing 😂
Seriously though, the convo screenshotted by @Cack_Conroe appears about to descend into some sordid fanfic. Pass the sick bucket.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Picturing LL in nipple tassles and perspex 9 inch heels has killed me this morning.

Wonder if she got her strippers work uniform from Matalan?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Sorry to spoil the stripper chat, howling at these comments but the whole “I’ll never get married and have children” I think she wrote that because she knew she was a messed up psychopath that couldn’t have a “normal” life after what she’d done.

Again, common theme of her being sad for herself…🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Some ❤bastards❤ would spot her if she was masquerading as Vanilla Pussy and threaten to report her to the NMC if she didn’t ‘do what they wanted’.
Sorry guys, she’s not a stripper.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These news reports about paediatric nurses being arrested for allegedly harming babies - are they copycats? Do they want Letby’s notoriety? Does paediatric nursing attract psychopaths?

I’m hoping it’s simply a result of neonatal staff being more vigilant and reporting possible wrongdoing early on.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.