Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god we're getting a "I'd like to hear about the other deaths she wasn't there for" on mumsnet.

Make it stop. I need to stay off other sites.
Eventually I think they will hear about the other deaths and unfortunately they (and any of us) are not going to like what they hear.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are they gaining any sort of following or is there just a few of them with their own echo chamber?

I made the mistake of scanning down the posts on that Facebook page and felt my blood pressure rising!

I clicked on someone commenting out of curiosity, who shared the science on trial / dick gill blog to her own profile which was public and fortunately people challenged her about it (mostly how jury have listened for 9 months and sheā€™s read just a few hours). So I donā€™t think they are going to grow quickly. The media intensity of verdict/sentencing has dissipated now so anyone getting on board at this stage really will be a latecomer with sod all knowledge.

I suppose though it doesnā€™t matter how large it grows. The law and evidence stands regardless of how many people there are that disagree. Thank god. Itā€™s just frustrating seeing it and I really hope the parents avoid it.

Reactions: 32
I actually believe the media have a role to play in this nonsense too, the panorama doc had that psychologist geezer talking crap about ā€œcircumstantial evidenceā€. Iā€™ve not seen any of the mainstream media talk about cause of death and how experts could determine that these children were murdered. They seem too busy talking about hospital failings, blaming the NHS and preventing this in the future. I think if it was explained how we know these babies died it would stop more people jumping on the ā€œ Iā€™ve not followed closely but something doesnā€™t feel rightā€ bandwagon
The talk about circumstantial evidence as if it is somehow third-rate really gets on my nerves. Circumstantial evidence can be very compelling, especially when it is pointing in one direction- there are people in prisons up and down the country (quite rightly) serving prison sentences on the basis of largely circumstantial evidence.

That said, evidence of insulin poisoning, air embolism and horrific liver injuries can not be described as circumstantial

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also the sub Reddit ā€˜science Lucy Letbyā€™ is only at 784 members and the main sub is over 8000k. Both subs were set up pre verdicts so the ā€˜scienceā€™ sub has not really grown much post verdicts.

Reactions: 17
I feel a bit bad keep calling No Name ugly - there's nothing wrong with him, he's just an ordinary, awkward middle aged dad. It's just such a massive mismatch in looks and age compared to Lucifer.

I don't otherwise feel bad for him, he's sleazy for chasing after a much younger nurse, he's behaved terribly towards his wife, and most of all he was feeding Letby confidential information when she was already suspected by his colleagues of being a serial killer.

His decision to be anonymous is surely self-serving, both for his career, his reputation and his home life. However, I do respect the law, and other than my personal opinion on his looks, I have not shared anything that isn't in the public domain. It's not my fault that they failed to censor the post it note.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Apologies if been posted already, just finished work and no chance to catch up latelyā€¦ a lot in the press/society at the moment

Ah see this doesnā€™t sit right with me. The papers are now just trawling through NMC and finding hearings related to babies. And now this Midwifeā€™s name is in the Sun.
Although sounds tit what she had done. I am sad that this is turning into to a broader attack on the whole profession because of that evil woman who called herself a nurse.

Reactions: 20
Came across my first Letby apologist in the wild today. She was being really wilfully thick in a conversation about parents being over-involved in their adult children's work lives. She is adamant the unit was "failing" and the doctors ganged up on Letby. Quoted the plumber, even though none of the babies picked up water-borne infections that you get from sewage. I really thought they were all keyboard warrior trolls.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Came across my first Letby apologist in the wild today. She was being really wilfully thick in a conversation about parents being over-involved in their adult children's work lives. She is adamant the unit was "failing" and the doctors ganged up on Letby. Quoted the plumber, even though none of the babies picked up water-borne infections that you get from sewage. I really thought they were all keyboard warrior trolls.
Hope you gave her a good old fashioned left right goodnight šŸ¤Ŗ
---
pparently thereā€™s gonna be another Zoom meeting on Sunday according to the Rex page, Dicky & his goons canā€™t wait! Wish some tattlers could infiltrate it & give them hell!!
Totally free to sign up and theyā€™re practically begging people to join tbf.
Defo donā€™t do what I did and screen record it and post it on here though, they were all crying and moaning about me doing that last time on there šŸ˜¢. Would be a terrible shame if anyone else infiltrated and did the same šŸ˜ž!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bunch of creepy sick ā¤bastardsā¤
That grey haired guy is poundshop Paul Hollywood & needs a hobby.

Bet his dick is tiny & smells like death
---
That bloody Rex v Lucy Letby Science on Trial idiots are starting to really wind me up. Their posts keep coming up on my FB news feed. The tit they post is ridiculous. Today they posted a link to posts from Dr Law, Health & Technology on Substack. He spouts on about the babies deaths being due to viruses that are spread through water & sewage & claiming that most of the babies either caught them or had NEC or Sepsis which caused them to collapse out of nowhere. Thereā€™s posts heā€™s written discrediting Dewi Evans & the other witnesses & all the stuff that has been disproven & it looks like heā€™s doing a post on each of the babies that died, heā€™s up to baby E šŸ˜”. Heā€™s probably another one of Dickies goons. Apparently thereā€™s gonna be another Zoom meeting on Sunday according to the Rex page, Dicky & his goons canā€™t wait! Wish some tattlers could infiltrate it & give them hell!!
---
Theyā€™re also congratulating some idiot from twitter for deciphering the confession note & colour coding it & making it clear it wasnā€™t a confession. Most of the nutters that follow them thought it was great, thankfully there are a few sane people still about though
The reaching & mental gymnastics people will go to eh? #science šŸ‘ŒšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That grey haired guy is poundshop Paul Hollywood & needs a hobby.

Bet his dick is tiny & smells like death
---

The reaching & mental gymnastics people will go to eh? #science šŸ‘ŒšŸ¤£
Haha! Yeah. Someone replied to one of his posts ā€˜Why is it always middle aged men that think Lucifer is innocentā€™ donā€™t think he liked that šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope you gave her a good old fashioned left right goodnight šŸ¤Ŗ
---

Totally free to sign up and theyā€™re practically begging people to join tbf.
Defo donā€™t do what I did and screen record it and post it on here though, they were all crying and moaning about me doing that last time on there šŸ˜¢. Would be a terrible shame if anyone else infiltrated and did the same šŸ˜ž!
I'm probably going to be nursing a massive hangover on Sunday (my lot are away at Plymouth on Saturday) otherwise I'd be tempted to sign up and ask Dickie Gill if he still thinks Beverley Allitt and Victorino Chua are innocent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.