Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you gave her a good old fashioned left right goodnight 🤪
---

Totally free to sign up and they’re practically begging people to join tbf.
Defo don’t do what I did and screen record it and post it on here though, they were all crying and moaning about me doing that last time on there 😢. Would be a terrible shame if anyone else infiltrated and did the same 😞!
I might just have to join up then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just popped in for a little dose of sanity.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the unequivocal nature of the main reporting, I must admit. 'Evil baby killer Letby did xyz'. There was so long when we all knew what we knew and yet the media was all very quiet and softly softly. I love that they can now call her exactly what she is. And it feels like it counteracts all those 'conspiracy' nutters and all her stupid friends supporting her. The law and the facts speak loudly.

Things I'm not enjoying:
1) 'I haven't really followed the trial but it sounds like it's probably a miscarriage of justice'
2) 'I think it's a big cover up/she's a scapegoat' (followed by zero evidence)
3) 'If she wasn't white/this is a race issue' blah blah
4) 'What about all the other bad things that ever happened that LL wasn't present for? She must be innocent'
5) 'I haven't really followed the trial but here's a question that's been asked twenty times before but I can't be bothered to find out the answer so you do the work for me' (Tbh I feel this about anything ever asked on the internet which could be googled as well.)
6) The fact slimy noname gets to keep his anonymity. I hope his wife and friends have all worked out he's a baby murderer fancying cheat. I also hope he's about to be disciplined for blatantly slipping confidential information about an enquiry to a murderer?!? Surely?? Or will he get to stay anonymous for that too. I knew he was married and older from day 1 - I've smelled his desperate aging creep vibes on many a man.

Oh an as an aside, does anyone else think it's blatantly obvious that BNE meant 'Noname Creep' when he said LL had a 'boyfriend'? Some papers have been talking about a 'mystery boyfriend' and it's the same freaking guy - the married letch.

Reactions: 22
I feel a bit bad keep calling No Name ugly - there's nothing wrong with him, he's just an ordinary, awkward middle aged dad. It's just such a massive mismatch in looks and age compared to Lucifer.

I don't otherwise feel bad for him, he's sleazy for chasing after a much younger nurse, he's behaved terribly towards his wife, and most of all he was feeding Letby confidential information when she was already suspected by his colleagues of being a serial killer.

His decision to be anonymous is surely self-serving, both for his career, his reputation and his home life. However, I do respect the law, and other than my personal opinion on his looks, I have not shared anything that isn't in the public domain. It's not my fault that they failed to censor the post it note.
I wish she’d chosen larger bits of paper and spaced things out, as I can’t work out anything anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel a bit bad keep calling No Name ugly - there's nothing wrong with him, he's just an ordinary, awkward middle aged dad. It's just such a massive mismatch in looks and age compared to Lucifer.

I don't otherwise feel bad for him, he's sleazy for chasing after a much younger nurse, he's behaved terribly towards his wife, and most of all he was feeding Letby confidential information when she was already suspected by his colleagues of being a serial killer.

His decision to be anonymous is surely self-serving, both for his career, his reputation and his home life. However, I do respect the law, and other than my personal opinion on his looks, I have not shared anything that isn't in the public domain. It's not my fault that they failed to censor the post it note.
I thought they did censor his name out of the notes?

Reactions: 1
Came across my first Letby apologist in the wild today. She was being really wilfully thick in a conversation about parents being over-involved in their adult children's work lives. She is adamant the unit was "failing" and the doctors ganged up on Letby. Quoted the plumber, even though none of the babies picked up water-borne infections that you get from sewage. I really thought they were all keyboard warrior trolls.
Did you tell her she was thick as duck?? I'd struggle not to at least cut them off and say you clearly haven't been following the trial and what your saying is uneducated and offensive so I think we better move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just popped in for a little dose of sanity.

I'm thoroughly enjoying the unequivocal nature of the main reporting, I must admit. 'Evil baby killer Letby did xyz'. There was so long when we all knew what we knew and yet the media was all very quiet and softly softly. I love that they can now call her exactly what she is. And it feels like it counteracts all those 'conspiracy' nutters and all her stupid friends supporting her. The law and the facts speak loudly.

Things I'm not enjoying:
1) 'I haven't really followed the trial but it sounds like it's probably a miscarriage of justice'
2) 'I think it's a big cover up/she's a scapegoat' (followed by zero evidence)
3) 'If she wasn't white/this is a race issue' blah blah
4) 'What about all the other bad things that ever happened that LL wasn't present for? She must be innocent'
5) 'I haven't really followed the trial but here's a question that's been asked twenty times before but I can't be bothered to find out the answer so you do the work for me' (Tbh I feel this about anything ever asked on the internet which could be googled as well.)
6) The fact slimy noname gets to keep his anonymity. I hope his wife and friends have all worked out he's a baby murderer fancying cheat. I also hope he's about to be disciplined for blatantly slipping confidential information about an enquiry to a murderer?!? Surely?? Or will he get to stay anonymous for that too. I knew he was married and older from day 1 - I've smelled his desperate aging creep vibes on many a man.

Oh an as an aside, does anyone else think it's blatantly obvious that BNE meant 'Noname Creep' when he said LL had a 'boyfriend'? Some papers have been talking about a 'mystery boyfriend' and it's the same freaking guy - the married letch.
Wasn't he trying to catch her out when he said she had a boyfriend as she was denying their relationship?

I've seen a lot of articles about her "secret boyfriend" but assume as with most LL articles in the media it's crass audience manipulation to get more page clicks and more revenue for the media outlet.

Reactions: 8

What confidential information did he feed her? Surely the police should've been involved in that and he could have got into serious trouble. Why hasn't he?

Reactions: 4
Wonder if this is worrying BM, all those people checking he gave her a fair trial, actually probably not.
I think he knows he did his job. All those times we got angry with his questioning I like to think he was doing it all properly so she couldn't get out of the charges.
---
What confidential information did he feed her? Surely the police should've been involved in that and he could have got into serious trouble. Why hasn't he?
When she was taken off the ward he was telling her all the things being saId by management, trying to calm her down (and get in her pants). He gave her lots of info about the triplets too before she got back from ibiza which I'm sure helped her plan her attacks.

This is why I have little sympathy for NN and his identity being protected. I do respect the decision though and wouldn't want his family negatively impacted. Doesn't mean I won't be trying to find out who he is though as my ADHD compels me to solve every "problem" i come across 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seen someone on that FB group saying something along the lines 'guilty or not guilty being sent to prison for life at her young age is overly cruel and harsh'.

Honestly baffles me how ridiculous people could be and very concerning that they could end up on a jury one day themselves 🫣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Seen someone on that FB group saying something along the lines 'guilty or not guilty being sent to prison for life at her young age is overly cruel and harsh'.

Honestly baffles me how ridiculous people could be and very concerning that they could end up on a jury one day themselves 🫣
Yeah, because murdering babies isn’t cruel or harsh is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He gave her information from a meeting about the deaths of the triplets, and forwarded and email she shouldn't have had sight of.

The (unnamed) doctor messaged Letby: "You need to keep this to yourself. The meeting this afternoon looked at everything with Baby O & Baby P from birth onwards. [NB. Name of Baby O and P redacted]

"We reviewed everything. Room / meds / medical reviews and actions. We looked at all documentation med & nur. If you've any doubt about how good you are at your job - stop now.

"The documentation was perfect, everybody commented about the appropriateness of your request for a review of Baby O following vomit. (name of baby O redacted). Your documentation of the resus / incubation / drugs was faultless.

"There is absolutely nothing for you to worry about. Please don't.

"There are going to be some recommendations based on staffing / kit but there was no criticism of either resus.

"This is staying quiet until has been to exec's. We're looking at [third triplet] care on Thur.

"E had nothing but good things to say about you."

Letby replied: "Ok......I Really appreciate you telling me - it won't go any further. I was one member of a huge team effort, but you know I've been carrying the worry of the 'what if I wasn't enough' - it's reassuring to hear that it doesn't appear that anything could have been done differently, or that I didn't act on or do something I should have. Thank you."

Letby is sent an email, made by Countess Dr Stephen Brearey, advising that the deaths of Child O and Child P were likely to result in an inquest, as the cause of both deaths was 'unexplained'.

Letby asked: "It's a bit of a worry if it's going that far. Do you think I'll be involved?" Letby is reassured: "Probably not."

The doctor added: "I know you won't say anything - this email has to stay between us, is that ok?"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That Prof David Wilson is a jobsworth 🤗 an old lecturer who crossed his path said to our class he was More interested in TV opportunities than doing his research from what I had heard. Also he’s a criminologist not a psychologist, so has no real expertise to comment on her mindset, only the crimes she and others commit.

Additionally he was on the podcast a few episodes ago saying the opposite (eg implying guilt) so he’s just looking for his payday I think 🤢
He did that hilariously awful true crime thing with Emilia Fox. The one with the milk bottle kids and her "walking around Chelmsley Wood asking questions" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dip in and out of this thread and... the people blathering on about a "miscarriage of justice" and "circumstantial evidence*... what do they think most evidence is?

If you see skint Bob stroll out of the bank the day it was robbed, then see him go on a cash spending spree the next day, you're not gonna be like, he must be innocent because circumstantial evidence. Most evidence is circumstantial! Crimes would be much easier to solve if criminals just allowed themselves to be filmed eh 😂.

Most people would trust DNA evidence as much or more than eyewitness testimony and DNA is circumstantial. People are thick as tit, have never read a book and it shows.

I can only think they're as crushingly bland as LL and that's why they feel compelled to defend her.

• Heart
David Wilson has had to remain on the ‘outlier’ train because he can’t face backtracking that he got it wrong. Lucy ticks most of the HSK boxes and @OldBlondie and @MmmB777 were shouting about that from very early on.

When he was filmed for that panorama it was before the verdicts and I very much got the impression he didn’t know any of the detail about the case. Both him and Judith didn’t even read the post it note properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Followed the whole trial and many of the threads but never posted before.

I’ve always wondered who Tom (?) and Matt are that she writes about on the I DID THIS post. It seems to say “ I don’t deserve Mum + Dad Tom + Matt”. Any ideas?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It's just horrific isn't it 😭
Oh, I can’t handle seeing pictures of these squishy babies 😭 she’s such a disgusting, evil bleep - I don’t think I’ve ever felt as much hate for someone as I do her.
I used to read Websleuths but left off when the verdicts were given as couldn’t keep up with here, there and Reddit - however I started to pick it up last night, and it is the day the verdicts came out and it’s just so weird and sad reading it all again.The whole thing is just haunting, still can’t believe it tbh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They’ve got spies 👀 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️ 👀
Us tattle eejits better watch what we say 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What are us Tattle eejits 'anti'? Anti baby murderers? Anti conspiracy theorists? Anti evil? I will take that and happy to be an eejit if it means I'm on the right side of morality and conscience. And the daft sods ain't gonna know who is from tattle and who isn't!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.