Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but could anyone tell me why LL was originally charged with eight murders but only found guilty of seven? What happened to the eighth charge? It wasn't one that the jury deliberated over and either found her not guilty on or that they couldn't agree on a verdict on.
She was found not guilty at her pre trial hearing and tried for Attempted Murder instead, for Baby k.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but could anyone tell me why LL was originally charged with eight murders but only found guilty of seven? What happened to the eighth charge? It wasn't one that the jury deliberated over and either found her not guilty on or that they couldn't agree on a verdict on.
Someone correct me if im wrong but Im sure Baby K was the 8th murder charge that later got dropped but she was tried for attempted murder but the jury came back with no verdict. She was born at only 23 weeks and given a 5% chance of survival, she suffered a sudden collapse at COCH and was later transferred to Arrowe Park where she tragically passed away 3 days later. I'm can't remember why murder charged was dropped. I think this was the case Dr Jayaram witnessed LL standing at her cot whilst her oxygen was desaturating.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Glad I’m not the only one spending my evenings searching for Dr NN. FFS Call me Lucifer…

@Cack_Conroe - what colour post it note is it unredacted?

• Haha
  • Angry
Does anyone know the attention seeking influencer Kneevo?

She's suddenly become an expert on the case 🙄 and is ranting about the trial being unfair to Lucy on her Instagram stories.

I’ve messaged asking for the reputable sources she has used to gather such information before sharing it to over a hundred thousand people… I’m not expecting a response

Reactions: 14
It’s concerning that these dumb influencers have platforms and continue to spout absolute tit on them. bleeping idiots the lot of them

Reactions: 20
It’s natural to be curious about Dr. NN but we need to remember the reasons for the anonymity order and not be in contempt of court. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s natural to be curious about Dr. NN but we need to remember the reasons for the anonymity order and not be in contempt of court. Just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️
I completely understand his need to remain anonymous. He has worked hard in his career and that shouldn’t be wrecked because of his personal life and association with a known serial baby killer.

Reactions: 10
I speak only for myself when in that I’m a nosy fucker not like I’m gonna go full “Gill” I was curious & I settled my curiosity.

What I’m really interested in is more kitten heel top to toe bon marche, leg lifting next to my Suzuki bland AF night out pictures.
---
#livelaughlownewton

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The night shift’s just turned up on Mumsnet. The source of their exhaustive knowledge of tge case is - Reddit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bloody Rex v Lucy Letby Science on Trial idiots are starting to really wind me up. Their posts keep coming up on my FB news feed. The tit they post is ridiculous. Today they posted a link to posts from Dr Law, Health & Technology on Substack. He spouts on about the babies deaths being due to viruses that are spread through water & sewage & claiming that most of the babies either caught them or had NEC or Sepsis which caused them to collapse out of nowhere. There’s posts he’s written discrediting Dewi Evans & the other witnesses & all the stuff that has been disproven & it looks like he’s doing a post on each of the babies that died, he’s up to baby E 😔. He’s probably another one of Dickies goons. Apparently there’s gonna be another Zoom meeting on Sunday according to the Rex page, Dicky & his goons can’t wait! Wish some tattlers could infiltrate it & give them hell!!
---
They’re also congratulating some idiot from twitter for deciphering the confession note & colour coding it & making it clear it wasn’t a confession. Most of the nutters that follow them thought it was great, thankfully there are a few sane people still about though

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I'm hoping that now pretty much everything in the NHS is electronically/digitally recorded, rather than paper notes that can be made to disappear, this might be the end of falsifying records or removing vital evidence.
I wouldn’t be so certain 😔
My hospital notes from 2018 are handwritten, and some were written retrospectively two days later, after the person had had a day off. There are very specific timings in there to the minute (eg At 1917 xyz was done) which must be impossible to recall that long after the fact…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The night shift’s just turned up on Mumsnet. The source of their exhaustive knowledge of tge case is - Reddit! 😂
I'm just going to start directly calling it out now. Might just start calling them Sarrita. I'm going to end up with a ban 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been shared but just seen it and I've seen the christening card but not the picture...another mum coming forward saying LL was acting oddly when her baby was dying in hospital.

Terrifying to think how many others there are 😩
It's just horrific isn't it 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not sure if this has been shared but just seen it and I've seen the christening card but not the picture...another mum coming forward saying LL was acting oddly when her baby was dying in hospital.

Oh my god. That absolute freak! It's horrible seeing an actual baby she could have harmed. Those gorgeous little cheeks :love:. The parents must be tormented. What the hell is that total weirdo upto there?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That Prof David Wilson is a jobsworth 🤗 an old lecturer who crossed his path said to our class he was More interested in TV opportunities than doing his research from what I had heard. Also he’s a criminologist not a psychologist, so has no real expertise to comment on her mindset, only the crimes she and others commit.

Additionally he was on the podcast a few episodes ago saying the opposite (eg implying guilt) so he’s just looking for his payday I think 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Oh god we're getting a "I'd like to hear about the other deaths she wasn't there for" on mumsnet.

Make it stop. I need to stay off other sites.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

I just read the article this came from and they said the photo was unearthed from the disc they were given when he died and they've only just seen this photo :oops:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.