Lucy Letby Case #68

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2416706
---

He’s a prick 🤗 on good authority from those that have had to suffer working with him.
What’s shocked me is the amount of idiots. I know there will always be some. But it’s really very concerning for society how many people just can’t even grasp that they are not going to be able to fully understand a 10 month trial by reading a few twitters and tiktoks in 24hrs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
oh god. I don’t know her but checked out her instories. Immediate big red flag ‘I spent the last 24hrs reading up on the case’ 🚩

Ok so where was she the last 10 months? Did it take prosecution 24hrs to deliver their evidence?

Yet again, another thicko who seems to think a few hours reading a few selective bits of a 10 month trial is enough to decide ‘something doesn’t sit right’ and that there is ‘zero hard evidence’.

At this stage anyone saying things like that are really showing themselves and their stupidity up.
---
Oh god I carried on listening to her tit. Clear to see where she’s done her research now

‘apparently there were sewage problems causing bacterias that cause all these symptoms’ 🥴
---
duck me. She’s clearly been on green goblin Twitter because apparently other reasons for the gas is because they can’t be handled and can’t be burped.

- - -

Oh look where she gets her info from Hahaha
I've mentioned it before, but I'm sick to death of people blaming the sewage, which the plumber confirmed wasn't there on the days of the babies in the indictment. And I'm so annoyed that I can't find the article I read, but one described how confused the plumber was to be called as part of the defence.

At least do a Molly-Mae and use your 24 hours better and research the facts properly.

The reason my boy was in NICU was an infection and we didn't have confirmation of what it was until say 5 and I was researching like crazy, washing my hands like mad and wearing mask anytime I was there.
I'm sure the parents of these babies would have mentioned this themselves too in the information given to the police and in court.

Really irritates me, because I bet they are all Covid deniers and would ignore medical advice etc...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What’s shocked me is the amount of idiots. I know there will always be some. But it’s really very concerning for society how many people just can’t even grasp that they are not going to be able to fully understand a 10 month trial by reading a few twitters and tiktoks in 24hrs.
It’s utterly depressing isn’t it.

Reactions: 29
Oh I'm dying to know who he is, not for anything untoward but just to see who does such wet and tragic flirting. I also want to make sure LL wasn't getting any hot guy action 🤣 I've been going off clues here and I'm still none the wiser. I've got balding, unfortunate looking and middle aged consultant possibly working in the Cheshire area and that's it.
---

Can you imagine being one of ian watkins ex girlfriends 🤢 id have to scrub my own skin off with bleach and brillo pad
I heard that he’s not a consultant but a registrar. Also that he has moved away from the area.

Reactions: 9
I heard that he’s not a consultant but a registrar. Also that he has moved away from the area.
I was doing my best Google detective work earlier, but I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm just googling random hospital staff lists 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hopefully kneevo loses a load of followers from her bullshit ramblings inspired by that twit green goblin. What a silly bint spreading misinformation after doing 24 hours research. What does she think has been happening for the past 8 years?!
Honestly I can't believe these idiots are allowed anywhere near the Internet let alone given a platform to spout their shite.
I hope they aren't chosen for jury duty any time soon.

Reactions: 25
I can’t look at Twitter anymore cause the bleeping wildness & absolute fucktards on there just makes me wanna commit multiple section 18 offences.

NN’s kids aren’t GCSE/ALevel age (and I’m pretty sure I found the right guy) so the whole oh they’re doing exams they don’t know about my involvement etc is cause they are children & clearly easily fooled, he’s a deceptive bleep.
I think you might be looking at the wrong fella, he definitely has two children around late teens age. Bearing in mind the hearing to be anonymous was a while ago, so they would be 2 years older than when he said they were A-level and GSCE ages.

I thought he was someone I knew though a complicated acquaintance chain but the age of being 17 years her senior threw me because he is not. I know the media is not always correct with facts but this felt quite specific. I think I’m wrong.
I wonder how the Inquiry will deal with anonymity. Different judge, do they continue on with anyone who was already anonymous or does each judge make their own decision on this?
Can confirm No Name is definitely 17 years older than Lucifer, born in 1973.

Reactions: 19
Before the verdict … of may I add…by 11 folk who had sat in the court day in day out for nearly a year… these absolute odd the balls were crying “innocent until proven guilty”!!! Fare enuf …. Now they crying “innocent WHEN PROVEN guilty” how much crack are these folk smoking daily!!!! A jury has decided ffs … I can’t even read anymore of their tripe … its gone past laughable stage … it’s insanity!!! Xx accept the verdict u stupid buggers!!! No amount of star gazing or calculating numbers is gona free ya baby killer 🤜 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh I'm dying to know who he is, not for anything untoward but just to see who does such wet and tragic flirting. I also want to make sure LL wasn't getting any hot guy action 🤣 I've been going off clues here and I'm still none the wiser. I've got balding, unfortunate looking and middle aged consultant possibly working in the Cheshire area and that's it.
Oh she definitely wasn't, don't worry!

Part of his name is actually unredacted on one of her post-it notes, the police failed to censor it because her handwriting is so bad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Personal opinion on his actions or morals are perfectly reasonable, but all witnesses in this case who are anonymous are anonymous for a reason and this was approved by the court. Any attempt to change that is absolutely out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
think you might be looking at the wrong fella
Hahahah that or I think all youngsters look 9! But I did see the “Mrs DrNN” and think hmmm he has a type.

I can’t even read anymore of their tripe … its gone past laughable stage … it’s insanity
It’s actually insulting, it’s disgusting. But yeah it’s insane like it’s worrying to think that people like this are actually out there in the wild, parents of children, tbf most of them seem to be creepy middle aged men.
---
Oh she definitely wasn't, don't worry!

Part of his name is actually unredacted on one of her post-it notes, the police failed to censor it because her handwriting is so bad.
I seen that 😂

Reactions: 4
In case anyone is interested here is a link to an Aussie True Crime podcast covering the case. The expert is Caroline from the Daily Mail podcast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I was doing my best Google detective work earlier, but I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm just googling random hospital staff lists 🤣
I tried that too because someone on FB said if you look hard enough, his details are out there. I didn’t find a bloody thing! Should have known better than to trust someone from the FB groups! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But wasn't that said just by a PLUMBER who was the only expert witness the defence brought to court?

No offense to plumbers out there but if you compare it with the 20473628 doctors and other expert witnesses the prosecution brought in to explain how things ACTUALLY happened it pales in comparison....

oh god. I don’t know her but checked out her stories. Immediate big red flag ‘I spent the last 24hrs reading up on the case’ 🚩

Ok so where was she the last 10 months? Did it take prosecution 24hrs to deliver their evidence?

Yet again, another thicko who seems to think a few hours reading a few selective bits of a 10 month trial is enough to decide ‘something doesn’t sit right’ and that there is ‘zero hard evidence’.

At this stage anyone saying things like that are really showing themselves and their stupidity up.
---
Oh god I carried on listening to her tit. Clear to see where she’s done her research now

‘apparently there were sewage problems causing bacterias that cause all these symptoms’ 🥴
---
duck me. She’s clearly been on green goblin Twitter because apparently other reasons for the gas is because they can’t be handled and can’t be burped.

- - -

Oh look where she gets her info from Hahaha

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand where the nutters are getting their info from that is 100000% more reliable than you know the actual case & taking it as gospel rather than actual agreed facts.

I’m honestly baffled like they’re trolling, being an edgelord because they have zero personality or have severe mental problems/delusions.

Reactions: 12
The panorama is so bad. The psychologist geezer tries justify the note 😂 he starts adding words like “they think” I killed them on purpose. “They think” I’m evil. Absolute clown
they have him on This Morning! says it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
Apologies if this has been asked or answered before. I have gone through the wiki and a LOT of other posts and not seen it.

Did LL has ever been reported to have any sort of romantic relationship? Other than her fictional boyfriend who no one has heard of.

That's the one thing that's striking me as odd. She has never had a (known) romantic relationship - was this the root of her general dissatisfaction with life and the reason why she thought she'd never marry/have children?
The only theory I can offer is that narcissists are incapable of forming healthy adult relationships. They have no empathy or care for anyone because everything is about them and the world revolves around them and nobody else can compare.

Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for Fearne Cotton. She got so much slack at the time and she must have felt absolutely sickened by it and him. I just sort of think she didn’t do anything wrong. These people are highly manipulative, the people around them have no idea what they’re like.
I know! And she often gets named dropped in articles about him to make it worse. I can't even imagine how you'd cope with that.

I remember him on popworld talking about how they didn't do drugs or drink and he sounded sensible and totally decent on face value!
---
Same. I spend a whole evening down an Internet wormhole doing this 🤣
---
He was a registrar at the time he was working at COCH, but is now a consultant at a different trust.
I think you might be looking at the wrong fella, he definitely has two children around late teens age. Bearing in mind the hearing to be anonymous was a while ago, so they would be 2 years older than when he said they were A-level and GSCE ages.

Can confirm No Name is definitely 17 years older than Lucifer, born in 1973.
Christ hes only 4 years older than me. I keep looking for some one old...then realise I'm looking for someone around my age 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but could anyone tell me why LL was originally charged with eight murders but only found guilty of seven? What happened to the eighth charge? It wasn't one that the jury deliberated over and either found her not guilty on or that they couldn't agree on a verdict on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.