Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katkitkat

Gaaaawd, Please don't all jump at me :D I wasn't for one second suggesting her defence should have set her free or imply that she was at no fault, but they could've got a lot more experts to testify for her - for example around her mental state around the time. Many people claim "insanity" or stress or anything else to justify their actions. I also always see many times, odd weird doctors to testify for baseless cases. I am surprised they couldn't even get one single nurse or doctor, even a non-respectable one.

And given all the support she had, more "friends" to testify what a "great person" she is to support her character.

I am not saying this would have helped her, just that it would have been a more balanced defence.
---

They proved it wasn't hyperinsulinism anyway and that it was man-made insulin that was used.
I think that pretty much shows how guilty she is. Nobody (not including dick head Gill et al here) wanted to testify on her behalf. The only expert they could find was the plumber, poor guy. Her colleague went to court every day, she didn't testify. The defense had nobody to call because every expert could see that she did it.
She couldn't claim insanity/stress etc. because she was evaluated and all they could come up with was ptsd from being arrested in her nightie Lee cooper leisure suit.

The new DM podcast with Dr McRae is interesting. Kind of wish she didn't mention the whole microchip trial because we all know where the freaks minds are going to wander now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Aberscot

Chatty Member
Are these nut jobs seriously contacting the parents, they shouldn’t even have there information I thought it was supposed to be kept anonymous for their children’s privacy. The parents need to be left in peace, I hope they have some police support to help them deal with these idiots.

• Heart
I put money on it that Letby's mum has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Everything @nosycowmoo has described from court screams this, but I thought it from the moment I heard she wailed when her daughter was sentenced.

If you have a Narc parent specifically a mother you will recognise that wail and shreaking... I swear I could hear it myself.... they cannot cry normally... it's always a show and it is always just never quite right as it's an imitation of emotion.

By extension I firmly believe Letby is one herself, her behaviour has always not just been psychopathic to me. It doesn't happen to all children with a parent like that but if Letby was born not wired right to begin with and then had that as a parent.... well then you have the perfect environment for a Narc to be created and as it turns out, a serial killer. A perfect storm...

• Heart

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
The Facebook & Twitter nutters are out in force today…

The Green Goblin is back & guess who wants to contact her?!
---
And then there’s this nutter! 😆
Can you imagine what that “documentary” will be like. Jackie weaver & the parish council meeting springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
I know one shouldn’t laugh but gormless Jans Instagram is hysterical.
Is the boyfriend/husband an ALIEN ?
I also noticed carpet on the wall 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Anasnake

VIP Member
The arrogance of the nutjobs thinking they know more than the experts because they’ve done their ‘research’

• Heart

Cack_Conroe

Rose West apparently gets fan mail telling her what a great mother she is.

Also, she apparently thought she was morally superior to Myra Hindley because to her mind, she "only" killed her own children rather than other people's.

She also is said to have loved babies and to have treated them well, up until the point they started to develop independence and ability to talk back etc. Then she became abusive and victim-blaming.

She is also in HMP New Hall, I wonder what she'd make of Lucifer. She is said to be a matriarch and to befriend the unwelcome prisoners.

• Wow
  • Sick

Tofino

VIP Member
Oh god we're getting a "I'd like to hear about the other deaths she wasn't there for" on mumsnet.

Make it stop. I need to stay off other sites.
Eventually I think they will hear about the other deaths and unfortunately they (and any of us) are not going to like what they hear.

• Sad
  • Heart

Marie958519

Still making my way through the podcast. Literally laughed out loud when she's being cross examined and says she collects paper. I didn't realise she actually said those words in court 🥲 Honestly think she shot herself in thee foot as if there was any doubt in the evidence (not saying there was) the utter bullshit she spun on the stand made her look so guilty on its own.

And yet these utter morons think she has a point to appeal 😐

• Heart

JCMSadie

VIP Member
Interesting.
I think there were a lot of leaks in the end, a few days before the verdicts were announced, Gill apparently told someone privately that there had been 2 G verdicts already. At the time I thought it was just him talking shite, but then it came true.
Funny how all the breeches came from LL's side. Bunch of arseholes, the lot of them.

slingo16

Chatty Member
F***ing lunatic. What is wrong with these people?!
I don’t know, bless ‘em though. They probably think hypoglycaemia is the collective noun for a group of hippos and air embolus is a Latin term meaning skydiving 😂 thick as fxck

• Haha

wine o clock

If you press on my name all my comments are there. She was quite nicely spoken (her voice and accent) like the police station video, but sometimes she would be narky / sarcy and snap answers back sometimes even before they’d finished answering. She blinked like crazy, literally like every second. Pauses before she answered as little words as possible. She argued ageeed facts. Forgot what she said 20 seconds ago but can remember a doctor didn’t wash her hands after a cigarette. She was cold, no sad emotions just an annoyed one. She just didn’t act how I’d expect someone fighting for their life to behave
Exactly!!! It was like watching somert that wasn’t quite human … it looked human … but the timings was all off … like a computer programme with a glitch … and I thought she appeared very cocky!!! I’ve said it time and time again she come across like she thought she was better than every1 else in that court … was mind blowing …

All these idiots wi their number crunching haven’t even seen her in flesh … 🙄🥴 an I have no doubt she won’t be sat crying regretting a single thing!!!! Doesn’t feel a tad sorry for those parents!!! She be scribbling tit and trying to out do every1 in that prison !!! It is a monster!!! And it is rightfully locked up for life!!!! Xx

kabukigirl

Science on Trial posted saying that deaths continued to rise after Lucifer was taken off the unit. They used a graph that most of us have seen before, the one that has the area figures on it where COCH figures are in grey & shows that deaths decreased. They are stating that COCH has the only maternity & neonatal departments in the area, so it proves that deaths increased instead of decreased. A few people called them out over it & argued that they were misrepresenting the data. I think they are too. I’ll share the screenshots so you can see what you think.
Right, who put 50p in the dickhead?

• Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
Myra Hindley adored her dog but the police put it down as they knew it would upset her. If her cats are rehomed I hope they are not treated badly as it's not their fault they belonged to her. But some people are so nasty but there is no need to sink to Letbys 'level with her cats.
The police did not put Hindley's dog down. They had put it under anaesthetic in order to determine its true age and the dog died. It was common in the early to mid 60s even for adult humans to die under anaesthesia as the main chemical used was chloroform and they had no accurate oxygen saturation monitoring tools. Often right through the 60s babies and children would be operated on without anaesthetic as they were so prone to dying when it was administered. A friend of mine born in 1958 was almost four when his tonsils were taken out in Italy with no anaesthetic.

• Wow
  • Sad

Cack_Conroe

Oh I'm dying to know who he is, not for anything untoward but just to see who does such wet and tragic flirting. I also want to make sure LL wasn't getting any hot guy action 🤣 I've been going off clues here and I'm still none the wiser. I've got balding, unfortunate looking and middle aged consultant possibly working in the Cheshire area and that's it.
Oh she definitely wasn't, don't worry!

Part of his name is actually unredacted on one of her post-it notes, the police failed to censor it because her handwriting is so bad.

• Wow
  • Haha